XIX

in·ef·fa·ble

/inˈefəb(ə)l/

adjective

too great or extreme to be expressed or described in words.

Lisa Manoban

I relax perfectly while driving. My theory is that some people derive satisfaction from repetitive activities they have mastered on a functional level to the point where they can switch off their brains and get something accomplished without even trying.

In other words, I believe we relax at doing things we are good at.

And by that, in this particular example, I am not trying to say that I am such a divine driver; but I have mastered driving on a functional level to the point where nothing ever causes me issues anymore.

As a loner, driving is one of the things that keeps me busy and entertained.. It helps me soothe my stress since no one was there to help me calm down.. But that's before..

Right now, I'm driving like how I used to be but a huge thing has been different.. I'm not alone, I'm not by myself.. Someone is actually sitting at the passenger seat and that's no other than the love of my life... Jennie Kim.

"Lisa! This is so cool! I did not know that you owned a car like this! " she excitedly giggled while looking at the view outside..

She kept the window open which made her hair flew every where but in a very sophisticated way.. She's enjoying this drive and I'm pretty sure of that since the smile on her face doesn't seem to fade..

It's the smile where she shows her beautiful teeth.. It's the smile where her eyes are smiling as well... It's the smile that makes her cheeks puff and it's the smile that never fails to make my heart melt..

She smiles with her heart that shows how genuine she is as a person and I'm so lucky because I'm sitting here beside her being able to see it without limit... For free..

And in that moment I thought...
I want to give her the world.. But Jennie deserves so much more.. And so I thought.. I want to give her the universe.. But that is what she already is... She is my universe...

I've become aware that I love this girl more than words can describe. I would do anything for her. she has always been my reason to keep going and I'll always thank her for it