VII

per·turbed

/pərˈtərbd/

adjective

adjective: perturbed

feeling anxiety or concern; unsettled.

Authors POV

The days went faster than expected.. Jennie and Lisa still hates each other but something is definitely changed.

Sure, they fight. But they're also comfortable with each other.. Lisa's solitude was somehow thrown away since she's always with Jennie.. She's used to having Jennie around even at her house..

She's used to eating Jennie's home cooked meal and to fight with her once in a while..

Jennie on the other hand is getting used to Lisa's annoying face.. Somehow, that annoying face can make her feel calm and safe.. She's used to Lisa's presence at her house every breakfast and is very spoiled by Lisa walking her to school every morning although Lisa clearly said that she's not walking Jennie to school, she's just walking with her. There's a difference.

It might be quiet awhile now since they had made a deal but only Kai knew about them being that close.. He is even hopeless since he believes that Jennie and Lisa are cousins because of Lisa's words.. He took that seriously.

Jisoo and Rosie still doesn't have any idea about this deal or even the interactions between them because Jennie is trying her best to keep it all a secret.. A part of her says that it's wrong to socialize like this with Lisa..

She also know that Jisoo doesn't really like Lisa that much so she kept her mouth shut.

Thankfully, Lisa doesn't like to bother her when they're in school. It's like they're in a very different world where they don't know each other.. It's a favor to Jennie since interacting with Lisa will most likely to gather so much attention and rumors and it might reach Jisoo or even Rosie.. She doesn't want them to know yet.

"How many times to I have to tell you that you need to walk on the inside.. I'll be the one to walk here near the road! " Lisa angrily groaned when Jennie almost got hit by a car for the 4th time that they're together..

Lisa hates the thought of Jennie getting into any kinds of accidents.. She fears it because she saw how her mom and dad flashed through her eyes before they died.. And it's her fault she thought to herself.... She blames herself for it every time..

"Sorry.. Not sorry" Jennie just rolled her eyes. At this point, she's not scared or nervous around Lisa anymore. She knows Lisa wouldn't dare try to hurt her since Lisa will do anything for her food.. She knows that Lisa is a huge fan of her food so she's using it as an advantage..

"A thank you would be nice. How many times did I even save your life?" Lisa rolled her eyes.. She pushed Jennie's body away before running leaving Jennie standing there speechless..

"I'll die anyways. " Jennie mumbled before smiling.. She looked down and did not even bother to try catch Lisa since she know she can't.. Lisa always tries to mess with her then running away with it.. She tried chasing her once but she gave up easily since Lisa is a fast runner because of those damn long legs...