II

ad·mire

/ədˈmī(ə)r/

verb

regard (an object, quality, or person) with respect or warm approval.

Similar:

applaud

praise

Jennie Kim

"This is your last box... I'm still surprised that you have this many clothes.. " My sister Jisoo complained as she wiped off some sweats from her forehead..

"Where are we bringing them? Don't tell me it's on the third floor? " Rosie asked as she looked at the three story building in front of us..

I am going to move out and settle on my new apartment today.. Jisoo and Rosie helped me pack my things last week and now they're helping me move in because I get tired easily.. My parents won't be able to help me since both of them are out of town.. Still trying to find things that will make things better for me although I know they won't be able to find anything. I already accepted my fate and it's sure that I will be leaving soon..

"Mine is at the second.. The first and third floors are both taken" I smiled at them and Rosie sighed in relief..

"That's not that bad. I guess we should all be working by now.. It's almost dinner time and I'm hungry" Rosie said before stacking 3 boxes then carrying it all at the same time..

I admire her strength, I wish I am as strong as her..

"Pft! You're always hungry" Jisoo teased that made me giggle.. Rosie just glared at her before walking upstairs..

"Don't carry anything heavy Jendueki, leave it to us. " Jisoo warned me just when I was about to carry a single box..

"But I--"

"No buts.. We can't let you be so tired.. School is already too much.. Just go upstairs and fix your things.. Let us do the heavy works" She said and this time she sounded so firm.. I really wanted to help because I feel really really bad for letting them carry all this when it's all my things but my sister also has a point.. I'm just thankful because they're both understanding..

So Jisoo and Rosie went upstairs and I was behind both of them.. Guiding the boxes a little so it won't fall off and also guiding Jisoo so she won't fall off.. She can be really clumsy at times..