XXV

fear

/fir/

noun

an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

verb

•be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening.

Jennie Kim

"Later tonight alright? Don't be late okay? I'll cook us some delicious dinner" I said excitedly but not as excited as Lisa..

One week..

I've been in the hospital for one week because they're running a lot of test and observations for me.. It's been hard and painful but I got through it all with the help of my family..

Lisa has been busy with the company as well so it's not confusing for her that I'm not in our home. I told her that my mom came so I'm currently at our old house..

She believed it and said that she's sorry because she's so busy these days that she couldn't even pay a visit.. She's so thoughtful that it's starting to hurt my heart because I'm lying to her..

"I promise baby! I really miss you a lot.. I haven't seen your face for a week. It's making me weak"  she joked which made me laugh..

I've been feeling a lot more better these days.. I feel strong and alive.. A little headaches and all but nothing major.. I feel like I can handle myself now although I still have to quit school..

Anyways, the doctors said that if the results came out today and nothing is wrong and then I can come home to Lisa.. I really miss her too so the first thing that I will do when I get discharged is to see her..

I don't know how I'm going to hide these bruises all over my body because of the medicines but I just have to see her.. Maybe l'll just wear something long like a jacket..

"I miss you too Lili.. Will you buy me some ice cream?" I asked with a pout and then she chuckled on the phone..

"Alright, I'll buy you vanilla ice cream " she said which made me smile.. It's perfect though.. I miss having it....

"Why vanilla? " I chuckled nervously and she shrugged a little..

"Meh.. You said that it's your favorite" that's right.. I thought it's something major.. She really pays a lot of attention to me..

"Right I forgot hahahaha " I laughed a little nervous and then my mom suddenly came opening my door holding a huge box which is my med kit..

"Meds time" she whispered when I showed her who I am currently talking with..

I nodded my head and then she left.. I think she'll be back.. She just gave us some privacy to say goodbye..

"Baby.. You still there? " Lisa asked and I cleared my throat before answering..

"Yeah.. I have to go now Lili.. Mom is calling.. I'll text you when I'm on my way alright? " I said and then I heard Lisa sighed lowly letting me know that she's disappointed.. We only got to talk for about 5 minutes.. I'm disappointed too..