XXVII

wait

/wāt/

verb

stay where one is or delay action until a particular time or until something else happens.

Lisa Manoban

Being alone was never hard before I met her..

I lack empathy

I lack emotional availability and mental stability

I don't feel things deeply

I don't fall in love easily and I am not easily loved.

I don't feel sympathetic for people going through a lot.

I don't cry to funerals and weddings.. Sometimes, I make myself busy just so I wouldn't have to attend.

I'm not a good listener and I'm definitely not a talker.

I don't miss people when they leave and I don't mourn them

I'm a shell of what society told me to be..

Until I met her..

I once had thought that love maybe is something ridiculous.. It's such a crazy concept.. I literally said shits about it.. I never like the idea of it..

And then I felt it.. Towards someone who's soul is so beautiful... Love became the first thing that I ever wanted..

It was so easy to love her.. Jennie is like the most lovable person you could ever meet.. Sometimes, I even want to keep her inside my pocket for she is so nice and pretty that I got afraid because people might fall in love with her the same way that I do.  

I doubt it though, no one can love Jennie as much as I do.. That one thing is what I'm sure of.. I don't think they can beat this hopeless romantic side of me..

Being alone and then suddenly wanting to have someone almost all the time felt like a roller coaster..

I am so used to eating alone.. Sleeping alone.. Everything, I do it all alone yet after Jennie came.. I couldn't even do a single thing without her.. How could I? It feels like I need her with everything..

Everything is going so smoothly fine until a mess happened..

It's so funny because when I was finally enjoying life.. When I was finally having fun.. God finally made me suffer again by making Jennie, the love of my life, have a fucking rare case of diseases.

It's sad. I'm mad.

At this kind of situation, I don't even know what to do.. I'm not a doctor.. I can't even advice her on doing something or something to not do.

I'm not a magician, I can't just say abra cadabra and boom! Her cancers and all her sickness will disappear..

I'm just Lisa.. Who's about to die the moment I lose her..

It's so sad because I just got her..

We just started our story..

Why does it have to end so soon?

Why does she have to suffer for us?

________