XX

jeal·ous

/ˈjeləs/

adjective

-feeling or showing envy of someone or their achievements and advantages.

-fiercely protective or vigilant of one's rights.

           Jennie Kim  

Jennie Kim

"Jen! Nayeon is asking if you're free? We would like to go to that new Korean barbecue store.. My treat! " Kai grabbed my wrist the moment my foot was about to step out of that boring classroom..

I never find studying boring.. I never find it annoying but this past few days, I hate it. It's just.. The time seems to be going too slow each and every day.. I really want to focus on the class and then go home after but my mind couldn't do that now..

I really need to go home..

"I'm sorry Kai! Got to go! I'll buy you guys barbecue next time! " I smiled at him a little before running away as fast as I can..

Usually, I would say yes to them because I like hanging out with my friends and the fact that I'm alone at home makes me want it more.. I mean who would want to be alone when you can be with them hanging out?.

Kai and Nayeon are fun friends but I have a girlfriend now.. I have a girlfriend whom I missed so much because we haven't seen each other for 4 days.. 

We just started dating yet it's this hard already... I mean, all I want is to hug her at least once a day but I can't even do that.. I can't even just look at her face personally..

After a 13 minutes run from school to home.. I find myself out of breath while opening my door.. I took my inhaler from my bag and used it to calm myself down..

I must be too excited to go home because I'm about to die right now.. I shouldn't really run like that if I want to live longer..

After calming my own self.. I took the set of medicines that I will take and put it above the table.. I counted it just to make sure that I'm not missing one or two of them..

"13! "... 13 medicines for today because I kind of worn out myself for running around.. I grab a glass of water from the fridge and then I one by one took my medicines..

The taste is awful.. It always makes me want to choke but I have to endure all of it to survive.. This is what keeps me alive... This is the only thing that makes me able to spend more time with Lisa..

After drinking my medicine.. I didn't bother to wash myself first or change my clothes.. I think I'll do that later after our call..

I went to my bed and laid down comfortably before opening my phone which of course is filled with Lisa's sweet messages..

I smiled at them.. I haven't read anything at all but I just know that it's something sweet.. I just know that she has been missing me the way I'm missing her..