V

care

/ker/

verb

feeling of concern or interest. Attach importance into something.

Lisa Manoban

It has been a week since our last encounter and I'm feeling a little uncomfortable.. Ever since I had a taste of that delicious seaweed soup, I wanted to force her to cook it again.

Its just that the instant ramyeon doesn't fulfill my hunger anymore.. I tried eating different kinds of instant food that I normally eats before but it's all useless because I'm always craving by her food..

I went to some restaurants and tried having it in them yet it did not satisfy me. It felt so different and it doesn't taste as delicious.

I really want to have a taste of it since I feel close to my mom whenever I'm eating it and also.. I feel like my heart is also being fed not just my stomach.. It's like a stress reliever.. It helps me relax in a very weird way and I don't even know why..

I'm contemplating whether to ask her or not.. Come to think of it, I have been very rude to her and she must be still mad at me. Another huge thing is that I clearly told her to stay out of my way and mind all of her own businesses.. how am I suppose to ask her for a favor now?

It's so new for me to want something so simple like this but one thing is for sure.. I will have that seaweed soup in any kinds of way.. I would like to have it.. If possible, everyday.

I know I'm breaking my one simple rule, and it's to not socialize to anyone since everyone is a monster and dangerous but she's just a wimp girl.. She won't try to hurt me or something.. Besides, I'm not befriending her. I just want her to cook for me and nothing else..

I could pay her if she wants.. Just cook that same dish again or even something else. I just hope it'll taste as good as my mom's cooking.

Right now, I'm walking in the middle of the hallway going to my first class.. Everyone is giving me some space which I like since I don't want anyone touching me.. Most of them didn't even dared to look me in the eye and some of them just clearly avoided me..

Some might find this sad because everyone thinks of me as a virus or a bad guy but for me, it's perfect. It's better to be feared than to be pitied..

Walking with my face held up proudly, I squint my eyes and saw that one familiar girl whose wearing a pink mask as she walks hastely in the middle.. I don't really know her name even though we've encountered quiet a lot.

I'm a little too far from her but I can see that she's struggling to get through those students.. She's small and it seems like she doesn't have her two friends with her.. I guess she's alone although there's nothing bad to being alone..

I squinted my eyes more and saw how everyone laughed at her everytime she bumps her head to some random guys shoulders or back.. She would eventually apologize with a bow then she will walk again and repeat..