XI

love
/ləv/

noun

1. An intense feeling of deep affection.

2. A great interest and pleasure

verb

1. Feel deep affection for (someone).

2. Like or enjoy very much.

(I recommend reading this chapter while listening to Fallen by Lola Amour)

Imagine Jennie and Lisa wearing these clothes..

Jennie Kim

"Lisa! Come on! I don't want you to do this! " I let go from her tight grip to my wrist as I stood there while glaring at her with my arms crossed on my chest..

"Can you just follow and trust me for a second? I told you already, it's fine" she said as she frustratedly mess with her hair as if she's almost being annoyed by me..

It's Saturday and I'm supposed to be meeting Kai right now if only Lisa did not make a deal with me. It's not that bad since we're doing this for school project but anyways, this is our first SCHOOL RELATED date.

She told me to wear something fresh and comfortable so I wore a white knee length dress and a light make up. We're going to a park which surprised me since it's not part of our plan.. We planned to date to some not so crowded place and a park is not so close with that..

She literally chose Saturday which means that almost everyone is at the park having the best time of their lives.. Lisa will feel so uncomfortable because of too much exposure with people.. She would feel anxious and worst, scared.. I don't want that so I'm trying to convince her to just stick to our plan and not go to the park that she badly wants..

"But Lisa! You don't understand.. It's too crowded for you" I whined and she just chuckled before walking towards me with that knowing smile on her face as if she looks so comfortable..

"Trust me Jennie. I got you" she moved closer to my face before putting some strand of my hair out of my face.. My hair was lose and it is currently windy that's why my hair is all over my face.. But Lisa moving it behind my ears made me stiffen..