XVIII

cher·ish

/ˈCHerəSH/

verb

protect and care for (someone) lovingly.

Jennie Kim

I've never been watched like this..

Every eyes are on me.. Judging, piercing, glaring and all..

I don't exactly know what all of them must be thinking but it's making me feel so small somehow..

Murmurs everywhere... I'm pretty sure they're talking about me.. About us..

We're in the middle of the hallway.. Lisa and I are walking side by side.. We are not even holding hands yet all of them probably knew what's between us..

Lisa doesn't seem to care the way I care right now.. I'm not really used into this kind of things.. Lisa told me to be calm and ignore them but that's impossible.. How am I suppose to be calm when all of those judgy eyes are stabbing me..

"Are they actually dating?? "

"I heard that the two of them are very very close... "

"Do you think Lisa likes her for real? "

"What if she did something to make Lisa fall for her? Like love potion if that even exist.. "

"They definitely look horrible, they don't fit each other.. "

"How dare she steal Lisa from us like that? "

"Does Lisa owe her something? "

"Is she even rich? Was it arrange marriage??? "

"Oh my God!  I hate her so much right now"

Every single word that comes out of their mouth.. I can hear all of them and it's making me feel so anxious and small..

I'm starting to feel really sad so I looked down but then Lisa stopped walking and made me stop as well.. She made me face her and of course, I am completely shock..

"Do not be affected to anyone of them.. I don't care what they say. They don't know that you're so lovable, I have fallen deeply for you" she came close to me just to whisper that and I am pretty sure that I'm blushing right now..