XXII

child·ish

/ˈCHīldiSH/

adjective

of, like, or appropriate to a child.

•silly and immature.

Jennie Kim

"Okay so this is Mu-jin, she has the bangs. This is Tae-oh, he's the tallest. This is Peter, he's white.. Like very white since he's a foreigner and the this one here is the cutest.. This is Jae-Eun. He's the youngest" I said to Lisa as I introduce her my favorite kids here in the orphanage..

All kids here are my favorites but this four just stands out because they are very kind and nice. They have a very good manners and has good grades when studying so I often give them treats which of course they deserve..

"Everyone.. This is Lisa.. Say Hi to her" I said and Lisa looked at them with enthusiasm.. She looked so excited and I'm so happy because I've never seen this side of her.. I didn't have any idea that she love kids as much as I love them..

"Hello Lisa!! " they said in unison which made me giggle.. They're so cute..

Lisa kneeled on the ground so she could reach the height of the kids and then she smiled at them.. A genuine smile which I never knew she could give to anyone aside from me and of course her cousin Dahyun..

I feel so stupid that I actually got jealous over her cousin.. I sulked a lot and even went to my old orphange because I feel so jealous and hurt and it turns out to be just nonsense.. How incredible! That's so embarrassing..

"Hi.. I heard from your Unnie Jennie that you all are very good kids.. " Lisa said and the kids nodded in agreement.. I smiled.. They are all so fun to watch..

I feel like a mother watching my well wife Lisa as she talks to our kids..

Kids...

I wonder if I will be a good mother if I had one..

I mean it's impossible for me to even got married so having a kid is really not on the list but thinking about having a child exites me..

Thinking about taking care of them.. Giving them what they need.. It must be so nice to be called "mom" or "mommy"

I wish I'll at least know what it feels but I already know my fate..

"Are you Unnie Jennie's friend? " Peter asked and Lisa quickly shook her head.. I swear.. She's literally a kid.

"No! I'm more than that! " Lisa whispered but I still heard it.. She giggled and the kids started laughing a little .. It's like they're plotting something against me as they whisper with each other..