XXIII ( M )

de·sire

/dəˈzī(ə)r/

noun

a strong feeling of wanting to have something or wishing for something to happen.

Jennie Kim

Nervous..

Our ride home went faster than I expected it to be.. I find myself walking upstairs on our way to Lisa's penthouse which she titled as our home..

I felt happy because of it of course but tonight is different.. The atmosphere is thick.. The air is warm.. My body is getting hot.. Just feeling Lisa's presence behind makes me shiver..

The sound of her foot steps makes me gulp nervously.. She is not even touching me at all yet but I can feel my heart beating so fast.. Why am I so tensed?

Why can't I calm down? Why am I like this?

I know what's about to happen.. I'm a 25 years old adult.. I'm no innocent too since I read quiet a lot of romantic books.. And I can pretty much say that I am kind of looking forward for this to happen ever since the day that I found out about Lisa's thing..

Between her legs..

To be honest, a few months ago.. I am very frustrated that I might die a virgin.. It's not that I want to do it everyday.. As a curious human being.. I wanted to do it, at least know what it felt..

I had given up to it though because I thought that I will never date anyone at all until Lisa came.. I don't know why but she is always an exception to anything that I have been doing..

Lisa fastened her steps and rushed so she could open the door for me..
She's still so gentle even in this kind of situation..

I entered the apartment with my nervous steps.. I kept gulping hard and I'm starting to sweat because of my hot body.. It's suddenly feels so suffocating but not in a bad way..

I sat on the couch and Lisa headed towards the kitchen.. I looked around and found the place neat and tidy.. I can smell the strong scent of Lisa all over this place which I loved the most.. Her scent is invading my nostrills and I couldn't help but to close my eyes and smile..

It's really comforting here... On our home..

"Nini.. Have a glass of water" Lisa offered me a warm one and I drank it immediately to free the drought of my dry throat..