XVII

In love

In a state of strong emotional attachment and usually sexual attraction.

Jennie Kim

"Holy Mother fucking shit!! " Jisoo cursed so loud right after I finished telling them what happened the other day and yesterday..

Jisoo's face doesn't look so happy but it doesn't look like she will prohibit it as well.. It's more on surprise because I know that she is definitely not expecting anything like this to happen..

"So the two of you kissed.. Let's focus more on that" Rosie pinned while grinning so wide.. Unlike Jisoo's surprised reaction, Rosie looked like she's happy.. Excited as well.. I just know that she's very happy for me..

Things like this are what the two of us mostly talk about.. We would giggle and laugh a lot talking about boys and romantic things.. I just really wasn't expecting myself to fall in love with a girl..

That girl is no ordinary girl though.. It's Lisa.. And she has.. Well.. You know what I'm talking about...

"Yeah.. I uhmm... I think 3 or 4 times" I honestly replied and Rosie looked at me with her shy face.. She's blushing as if she's the one who kissed Lisa..

She went to sit beside me and cling on my arms.. She patted my head then laugh some more.. I think she's more invested to my love life than her own.. I wonder if Jisoo already made a move on her.. She's going way too slow..

"Oooohh.. Our Jendueki here is now grown up.. 4 kisses in just 2 days.. You're pretty bold aren't you? " she teased and I covered my face with both of my hands because I'm starting to blush hard with Rosie's teasings..

"Stop talking nonsense.. Jennie is still a baby.. Our baby.. Lisa just kissed her but she's still my sister.. My baby sister" Jisoo glared at us before she sat on the table opening her laptop to make some school report or something..

She's just probably trying to make herself busy since she's too protective of me.. I know she doesn't really like Lisa that much but Lisa is a good person.. I know somehow this two will be good friends at least..

They're both important persons in my life so I want them to be on good terms..

"But Unnie.. You're not going to push her away are you? " I asked just to make sure.. Jisoo is quiet protective.. Sometimes Overly protective so I'm afraid that she might put some boundaries between me and Lisa..

"Ppft! Ignore that turtle! She's just bitter because the girl she likes doesn't like her back! " Rosie said which made me widen my eyes.. What?