IX

fear

/fir/

noun

an unpleasant emotion caused by the belief that someone or something is dangerous, likely to cause pain, or a threat.

verb

be afraid of (someone or something) as likely to be dangerous, painful, or threatening.

Jennie Kim

It has been two days after the incident that happened from Lisa's house. I am still upset about the fact that she pushed me away without even telling me anything.. I thought we're friends?I thought we somehow have this bond where we can rely on each other so why isn't she relying on me? Does she not think that I can help?

She never went to school and never left her home. I know since I'm kind of keeping an eye on her. I might be upset to her but that doesn't mean that I'm not worried anymore..  She is a real handful so I can't just let her be on her own...

I wonder what she's eating.. Is she even eating at all? She's locking herself to her room and that's bad.. What's wrong with her? What's her problem? I am so curious but I couldn't even do anything for help since she doesn't allow me in.. She does not allow me to help her at all.

"Jen! Here! Share my umbrella with me" Kai suddenly popped out of nowhere as I stand in front of our gate.. It has been raining for the last 3 days which is confusing me since the weather forecaster said that there's no incoming typhoon or something..

The amount of rain that is pouring right now is too many.. It would even cause some thunders sometimes.. But yet of course after all those things.. School is not suspended..

"Oh thanks... I would've been late if you did not come.. I can't find any taxis in our neighborhood" I said as I smile at him and he nodded with a grin.. Like he looks so proud of himself..

"Let's go? " he asked and I nodded..

I felt his hands gently wrapping around my shoulders as he pulled me in closer... His umbrella wasn't that big and the rain is pouring heavily.. It kinds of feels uncomfortable for me since the only physical touch that I allow are those who came from my close friends which is Jisoo and Rosie then my family... only them.

It's strange but I allowed it since I don't want to be late and after all.. Kai was just only being nice.. He's helping me so there's no part of me that should be complaining right now..