Our Happily Ever After (Chapter 100)

PRE-A/N, 5/22/23: ILY ALL, ILY BOOK I JSUT AGGGHHH--
Completed: Mar. 21

"Kit, I freaking love you!" He laughs "I freaking love you, too!" Lana stood up, and cheered "FINALLY!"

I shook my head with a smile. Next up, dinner! Speeches were exvahnged and I only rembered 3 of them: Kit's, Lana's, and mine. "I've know these two my whole life!" Lana starts off. "You met me four years ago!" Kit drunkenly shouts. I nugde his shoulder, then I lay my head on his shoulder.

Then, he places his head on mine. "Now, back to what I was saying. They've always loved eachother! Sure, they've fought, but they've always made up and out!" We laugh at that comment as she sits. I know there was more to the speech but I don't remember. Maybe, I drank too much?

Then, Kit goes: "Y/n, I love you more than anything--"

"BOO, WE ALREADY KNEW THAT!" I look to Noah who had drunkenly shouted that statment. He rolls his eyes "Anyways, I love you so much I cannot expressit, I'll love you if you're at your best and can run 120 miles or sick and dying on the floor. I love you, you are my world."

Lastly, my speech: "Kit, I cannot imagine my life without you! I don't know if I'd be dead on the floor, or living my best life, either way I don't wanna know what my life could be without you! I love you and I always will, if you're at your worst or at your best! Hoping, were together forever, to never be seprated, I'll always be by your side and I hope your always by mine, together we'll stick like glue!" I turn to Kit who pulls me into a kiss.

Next, cake cutting, I guess? Whatever, we cut the cake people eat it, then, they dance. I danced to a whole lot of songs because KIt wanted to. I sat down to rest my feet which I had told Kit. He sits down next to me. He rests his head of my shoulder. "I love you." I speak.

"I love ya, more!" He responds. "Yeah, right." He swings his feet like a child. "You sure you don't wanna dance?"

"Kit, my feet--" My favorite song cuts me off:

Rhiannon rings like a bell through the night

And wouldn't you love to love her?

Takes to the sky like a bird in flight

And who will be her lover?

All your life you've never seen

Woman taken by the wind

Would you stay if she promised you heaven?

Will you ever win?

She is like a cat in the dark

And then she is to darkness

She rules her life like a fine skylark

And when the sky is starless

Kit sings along, I give him a warm smile with warm eyes. "You sure your feet still hurt?" A smirk appears on both our faces. "One more song can't hurt!" I grab his hand and pull him into a dance.

I place my head agaist his chest, in which, he places his head on mine. I was surrouned by the people I loved and so was Kit we were both happy. We were insepreble after that. We were together forever.

I guess in the end I finally got that
happily ever after...