Places (Chapter 53)

I walked to the car, he leaned over and opened the door. I hopped in "You know, I was supposed to go to the door and walk you to the car?" Trevor stated as he drove.

"I know."

"So, why'd you-"

"Cause I don't need you to!"

"Oh..okay..."

I could tell he was offeded by my comment and tried not to show it, but I didn't care. Not one bit.

We arrived at some fancy resturant, we sat down and ordered "So, how's life been?" He asked.

"Eh, not so good." I addmited "Oh damn, i'm sorry."

"Nah, it's cool, not your fault."

"You sure?"

"Yeah, I mean yeah the break-up hurt but it was for the best, for both of us. Ya know?"

"Yeah, I guess..."

The food came and it was a wonderful night, he was really nice. Like he'd changed, completly!

By the end of the night I didn't wanna go back to Kit and Grace's, so..

"Hey, wanna go back to your place?"

"I was hoping you'd ask, y/n."
______________________________

"They should be home by now." I paced across the kitchen.

"Don't panic, Kit. I'm sure they're fine!" Grace reasured me. "Trevor's a bad person and I mean really bad."

"Kit."

"Yes?"

"Please, calm down I'm sure they don't wouldn't want you to worry about them like this." She massaged my shoulders.

I took a deep breath "You're right. How was your day?"

She kissed my cheek "Wonderful! You?" I walked her over to the I returned the kiss, "Beautiful now that your in it.

We heard a crash from the bedroom "The baby!" Grace shouted as we ran to the room. Thomas was crying, "Shh, sh, sh!" I heard a familar voice coo.

We crashed into the room and I saw a face I had been longing to see forever holding a baby.

"Alma?"