Punches (Chapter 91 [#6])

"Heya, Trevor!" I spoke into the phone at Kit stood at the side of me. "I was wonderin' if you wanted to meet for coffee? It's about Y/N!"

"Really?...Okay, cool meet you there in 20?...See ya!" I hung up the phone. "what if it's a trap and he's bring someone with?"

"Then, they've got something waiting for them." Kit leaned against a counter. "Hey, so I was thinking you could take him back here there's an alley behind here."

"Outside. Of here?" He looks at me "Yeah, is something wrong?"

"Yeah, no. Too close cpos would suspect too easily. We need to get to an alley far, far away, like on Main Street. " He blinks at me.

"This isn't your first time killin' someone is it?"

"...Alright, let's go to the coffee shop!"

"You didn't answer."

"LET'S GO!"

"I'm good."

"KIT!"

"ALRIGHTY!!"

After, who knows how long we finally made it.

Kit waiting in the alley like a dealer while, I talked to Trevor and brought him out to the alley.

"What are we doing here?"

"You'll see!" My fist clashes against his face.

"Woah, okay." Kit kicks him in the stomache.

Few mintues, pass with kicking, puching, and words being exchanged then, Trevor picks himself up "Any last words?" I speak as I crack my knuckles. "Y/N deserved everything she got." Kit cleenched his hand then swung.

We hear a crack as his head hits the cemenite.

"Holy shit,"

My face is shocked.

"We actully killed, the motherfuc-"

We hear sirens pass by.

We exchange a look and make a run back to his house.

A/N:

I THINK MY MOM'S LIKE A HITMAN OR SMT, AT FIRST ID HAVE 2 WAIT ANOTHER YEAR BC WE COULDN'T AFFORD A STEVIE NICKS CONCERT THEN MY MOM MAGICLLY PULLS OUT $331 OUT OF HER ASS-