"I do!" (Chapter 99)

The next day comes everyone's ready, instead of you comin' down the aisle it was Kit. I was wearing a white dress with a flower crown as for he was wearing and white loose outfit.

We waited for him to I stood at the alter and looked to my side. There was my friends and, you know, Lana. But, everyone I cared for: Rory, Noah, Lana, Ximena, Kenia, Kathy, (and ofc ur friends)

Suddebly, I look up to see Kit. I smileat him which he winks back at me. He looked:

honestly very hot!

He walks infront of me. "You look stunning!" He whispers "You look hot." I whisper back.

"Is it werid I'm very turned on by you?" He smirks "No, not really."

"GET ON WITH THE WEDDING LOVE BIRDS!" A few people from the crowd screeched.

We giggle at this. The marriage officant goes on 'blah, blah, blah, blah, blah!'

"Do you take Kit Walker to be your lawfully wedding husband?"

I turn to the marriage officaint then Kit, "I do?" He clears his throat.

"Was that a question?"

"No! Um, I'm just nervous that's all. I do!"

Kit nods.

"Do you take Y/n Winters to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"Is that even a question. Yes, I do!"

"You may now kiss the bride!"

Kit pulls me in by my waist for a kiss which he depens.

Cheering is heard from all over the room!

A/N:

IM GONNA FORGET 2 PUT THIS IN THE LAST CHAPTER BUT TY ALL SM 4 THE LOVE AND SUPPORT FROM THIS BOOK IT'S BEEN A PLEASURE WRITIN' 4 YA'LL, I HOPE EACH AND EVERYONE OF U ENJOYED MY WRITING!!!!

EDITED A/N:

HEYYYYYYYY! IF U READING THIS UR ALMOST DONE W/ THIS!! DO U LIKE THIS STORY THO??? GREAT! I'M CREATING SMT CALLED STORY-SHOTS!! (its just one-shots, but for my stories :D, and im doing normal one shots) IT MOST LIKELY GOIN' COME OUT TODAY OR LATER IN THE WEEK I'LL GET THIS DONE I PROMISE, ALSO GO CHECK OUT MY OTHER BOOKS!! BYE ILY :D