Go away (Chapter 78)

Lana leaves.

I sigh as I stand up, I walk to the bedroom then phone rings. I go to answer it when I see someone outside they window, it's hard to make out what they look like but I figure it's Lana so I don't bother.

"Hello?"

"Yes, Mrs. Walker?" I sigh at this response.

"Ms. Winters."

"Oh, I'm sorry! I thought this was the Walker residence--"

"It is. I just-- we're not married. Yet?" I add.

"Oh sorry, I just wanted to inform you Mr. Walker will be leaving today. They just want to go over a few more things."

"Okay, thank you for informing me!"

"No promblem, have a nice rest of your day!"

"You too." I hang up and walk back to the window.

Whoever it is, is still there.

I ignore it and walk back to the bed. I lay on it tired, wanting to sleep.

So I do. And wake up in the weirdest dream.

I look up from the two interwined hands.

"I do." Kit speaks breaking me from my daze.

"And Y/N Winters do you take this lawfully wedded man to be your husband?"

I froze.

"Um--what?" I laugh.

"Y/N, please not here." Kit speaks through grinded teeth that form a smile.

"I'll repeat. Y/N Winters do you take this lawfully wedded man to be your husband?"

"Uhh-- I don't...I'm sorry I don't know what you're--" I'm at a loss of words.

Kit removes his hands from mine flinging them around. "WHY DO YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DO THIS!!"

"Kit, I'm sorry I don't know what's going on--"

"OF COURSE YOU DON'T, YOU NEVER DO! YOU ALWAYS MAKE A FOOL OF ME!"

Tears swell in my eyes.

"Please, don't get mad I'm sorry--"

"I'm done." Kit sighs.

"Honey, what?" I place a hand on his shoulder while his back's turned to me.

He shooes it away. "I'm serious, I'm sick and tired of this. You're never care about this realationship."

"...Kit, no don't do this..." My eye's are burning at this point.

"Just go away, Y/N"

"C'mon, you're all I'll ever want, you all I've ever had."

"I said 'GO AWAY!' " He rasies his voice.

I fall to my knees as tear follow.

A/N:

Um Tate and Violet :)