Cards (Chapter 12)

Threadson released you from his room and sent you back to the room. "I fucked up big time!" You sqealed to Lana "Pfft- What'd you do screw, Threadson?" She joked.

You laghed back sarcasticly "No, Anyways what was your plan?" You added "So your not going tell me what happened?" She hissed "No, Back to the plan?" You snapped "Fine fine..." Lana continued with her plan, which was stupid. But you were desprate. Besides, you weren't getting out anytime sooner.

This plan was different. You had to pretend to be drunk tell him you loved him. Stupid, huh? But why not have a little fun.

It was time for Lana's dumb plan you hung around with Kit playing cards he said you guys were playing rummy but you ended up playing Go-Fish.

You kept chugging the water evey five minutes "Where'd you get a flask?" He asked giving you a six. "Lana, why? Got any twos?" You asked "Lucky! No go fish." He chuckled. You continued playing for atleast for a minute "What's up with you lately?" He finally spoke. "Nothing." You sighed "Fives?"

"Go fish."

You groaned and banged your head one the table while covering your face with your arms "No, but seriously...you've been angry with me lately, Why?" Kit said trying to get a peak at you face. "Nothing things are just...diffrent." You spoke.

"Hmm,I get what you mean there." He slightly chuckled "Mind if I take a swig?" He suggested "Yea, go ahead." You mumbled.

'Oh no, did I tell just tell him he could have some of my water?!'

"Wow! What the hell did Lana give you? Jesus, that's strong..." He grunted 'But it's water?'

"Yea, I guess? Any ones?" You questioned. Kit handed you a card. A card with a single red heart.

'Hey, wanna see something cool?" He hummed "Sure?" He grabbed your wrist and pulled you infront of a door. "A door?"

"A door to a closet." He winkined "So...?" You continued. He walked up to the door pressed his hand on this knob and opened it. "A broom closet. Whoo!" You responed in a sarcastic tone. He pushed you both in and shut the door behind you both.

"Kit, what the-" He covered you mouth "Don't worry this will only hurt a little at first." He said unbuckling his belt.