Forgetful (Chapter 2)

You rushed over to the police station as soon as possible "Kit Walker, you have a visitor." The cop notified Kit " Kit..." You said your eyes filling with tears "Y/N!!"he shoued back "I'm so sorry!" You said "For what? It's not your fault." He said grabbing your hands through the bars.

"Have you came up with your story yet?" You asked untagling both of your hands "...What do mean, story?" he asked rubbing his eyes as if he was about to burst out in tears "You need a story a belivable story not sothing that sounds fictonal..or else..." You said trying to wipe away his tears with the pad of your thumb "Or else what?" he asked with innocence his voice and eyes.

"Or else you'll be sent to Briarcliff Sanitarium trust me it's not a pretty place."

"How do you know?" He said brushing away your thumb "I drank way too much on my 15th birthday, walked in asked to what year it was. Next thing I knew I was getting lectured by Sister Jude."

"Yea, well everything I said happened, happend." He said grabbing your wrist and following you veins with his middle finger. "Kit, your story has to be belivable, I know what happend, happend. But the cops, the judge will never belive you..." You said grabbing his hand. "You can't lie in a courtroom, Y/N that's by far the stupidiest idea you've had." He said fixing his collar. "Yea, well if you don't get a new story your not gonna hear anymore stupid ideas." You grabbing his wrist forcfully "Look, I refuse to lie in that courtroom..." he said laying your hand by your sides but not letting go of them. "Okay, fine you may be scared to lie in a courtroom...but i'm not." You said giving him a cheeky grin "You can't...if they find out your dead!" He said rubbing your wrists "So what? I ain't got much to live for at this point." You laughed crazed "But as long as your safe, I don' care the price..." You whispered under your breath praying Kit didn't here.

"Why didn't you ever call?" he asked giving you a look like he was going to break down crying. He looked tired, scared, unsetteled.

"I did." You said removing his hands from your wrist "No, you didn't." he said in a stern voice "I JUST CALLED TO OTHER DAY AND YOU WIFE THAT YOU NEVER TOLD ME ABOUT SAID 'Oh, he's at work right now but i'll tell him you called!' AND HUNG UP ON ME!?!" He flinched as you raised your voice at him "I'm sorry...she probably just fogot." He said grabing your wrists again.

"Yea, just like how she 'forgot' to send me a wedding invation..." You mutterd