Our Happy Family (Chapter 97)

Two months had passed and those kids were another pride and joy of mine. I was taking of Julia now since...you know. Kit was working so when I would take care of the kids. Kit came home late some nights but that's just what he had to do.

We each have our roles. He was the working man and I was the working house wife! That's just what we had to do for our happy family! We were both fine with that. Instead, of Kit taking off a day a week, he'd get 2 weeks a month. And, I was so busily working I may have or may have not forgot, that he got his two weeks off tommorrw.

Kit's P.O.V:

It's 11:25 and I walk into the house giddy, knowing it's officaly my 2 weeks off and tomorrow it's our wedding. I open the door to our house. I kick off my boots, throw off my boots. "Y/N!" I call out. I walk over from behind the couch then look down at it. I realize Y/N was just sleeping, she pops up. "Oh heeey, Kit! I'm sorry I was cleaning and takin' care of the kids and was waitin' on ya--"

I press my hand against her shoulder. "It's fine, perfectly fine!" She gets up and waalks towards me. She presses her lips against mine, we both depen into the kiss.

She pulls away by a inch, "I made you your favorite."

"That's not what I'm hungry for."

"Oh?"

She wraps her legs around my waist as I pick her up, I walk her to the bed re-entering (I ran outta words) the kiss.

I lay her onto the bed, and she prys my shirt off me, I do the same. She unbuttons my jeans, while I pull off her skirt.