A killer (Chapter 24)

"Wow. You know my hands well." He moved his hands from your eyes down to your waist "Kit?" Lana was clearly disgusted by this sight.

"What's up, Lana?" He nuzzeld his head into your neck.

She was silent.

"Anyways, back to what I was saying before...Grace." He rolled his eyes at the thought of her. "I love you." He whispered.

There it was again, that feeling. Your heart sank to your stomache, sweat filled every inch of you body, you clenched your shirt so tight you were scared it would rip. You eyes stayed glued to the dirty asylum floor, not blinking. You could feel your breathing become heavier, yet it was still so hard to move. So you stayed frozen in time, as if it was unsafe to move just the slightest.

"Y/N?" Lana snapped, you flinched up realizing Kit was no longer wrapped around you. You turned to find Kit he was still gone. "You were zoned out, weren't you? Probably day-dreamng about Kit." She scoffed "KIT?! PFFT- NO WAY!" You laughed maniacal. You continued to scan the room for him "Yea, yea...he's in the bakery with Grace, by the way."

"Who?"

"Kit, you dumb fuck." She foled he arms "Why would I care?" You continued to speak in a maniacal tone. "Because they're in there all a-lonnee!" She said in a sing-songy voice.

You ran past her to the bakery, you her Kit's voice.

"Do you think i'm a killer?" He asked Grace. You got on all four and had hid under the counter they were kneading doe on. "It doesn't matter what you are, i'll still be with you." She whispered. Kit pushed her onto if the counter you were under.

You looked over to see Kit's feet and his pants dropped. You sharply gasped. "Did you hear that?" Grace asked "No?" Kit laughed and continued what they were doing. You covered your mouth preventing any more noises. The counted above you shaked with each of Kit's thrusts.

Your hands quivered with each of their moans.

Then, something in a corner crashed.

A/N:
I forgot to post yesterday srry. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, EVAN YOU'VE HELPED ME THROUGH THICK AND THIN U GOT ME THROUGH BAD TIMES YOU HELPED ME W/ MY FIRST WALK I THANK U AND HOPE YOU HAVE THE BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!! (btw he may be 36 but hes still fine 😍)