Bad for you (Chapter 18)

"Hello?" Kit snapped his fingers in your face "Oh uh..." You snapped back to reality "Earth to Y/N?" He contiued "Yeah, yeah i'm sorry I just...sapeced out!" You admitted. There was silence. He sighed "You know..." He looked up "I really miss, Alma." He spoke.

'Oh really now he's gonna go on about his wife that you never met?! The nerve of this guy.'

"It's a shame you never got to meet her. I think you would've loved her!" He went on 'Yeah, right' "Yeah, maybe." You picked up the silence. "Hmm, why didn't you come to the wedding? I mean I know t was really small...but still. I really wanted you there for the happiest day of my life." He looked you stratght in the eyes.

With his big, brown, doey, sweet, kind, beautiful eyes. 'No, not again.' "I never was told." You spat "Well then, why didn't you call?!" He spat back.

"I did. No one answered."

"Are you sure you got the right number?" He argued "You know what Kit? I'm not arguing with you." You snapped.

"Why? Because you know i'm right." He said as if he just proved a point.

"No, because your acting immature. Like always!" You walked into your cell.

He sighed in disapointment.

And did the same.

Morning came again and you walked into the same room as always. Lana waved your over signaling for to sit by her. You did. She handed you a cigrette, you took it and she lit it. "Those things are bad for you, ya know." Kit annouced as you inhaled "Didn't stop you from smoking them, did they?" You exhaled.

He was silent 'That's what I thought...'

"So, about...you know." Lana broke the silence "No, about what?" You question "Single red heart?" She contined.

'Single red heart? What the hell was she talking about?!' You thought long a hard about it. It was the card Kit haned you a few nights ago.

"Oh yea...What about it?" You looked around avoiding eye contact with anyone. "Well, is that all that happend? C'mon I'm a reporter I need more than some brift deatails." She nugded your shoulder.

"Ew, no what the fuck Lana. You're my sister." You were disgusted by the fact she wanted to know this stuff "Not like that. Jesus!" She shvered.

"What are you even talking about?" Kit asked "How much of a child you are." You whipped your head towards him "You're still on that?!" He rolled his eyes. "Yes!" You inhaled again.

"God, I wish you stop smoking those." He complained "Huh, yeah whatever." You scoffed. He snatched your cigertte out of your hand onto the floor and stepped on it.

"You son of a bitch."

A/N:

Ya'll my Evan Peters blanket was delivered today, i'm picking it up tmrrw 🤭. Anyways this rlly sucks but at this point ik no one's reading so idgaf. Also I made a Evan Peters and AHS discord sever if you wanna join (which u prob don't) lmk.