Lawyer (Chapter 5)

"What did you do?" Kit asked pulling your tie "Listen, just play along with whatever I say!" You said trying not to look dierectly at his face after the dream you had last night. "Why?!" He said contiuning to pull closer "Look...your story is you were out with friends at a bar then when you came home you saw Billy's truck leave your house you thought nothing about it until you walked in and saw Alma laying dead on the floor, got it?" You said looking him straight in the eyes. "Y/N WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DO!?" He whispered but it sounded as if he was shouting at you.

"Kit, c'mon I can't bare to even think of you in that asylum so please." You begged.

"...Fine." He said letting go of you "Thank you!" You replied,

The courtroom shit went on and Kit told his aliens story and was declared guilty and sentenced to Briarcliff. You went home that day feeling gulity like there was something you could've done to have prevented this. A few days later you went to vist Kit.

"I'm sorry." He said to you "No it was my fault..." You said placing a hand on his shoulder "How?"

You stayed quiet, a lady came over she had short brunette hair and big brown eyes. "Heya, Kit!" She said sittng next to him "Hey, Grace..." Kit replied. You cleared your throat "Oh right, Y/N this is Grace. Grace, Y/N." He said smiling at you "Nice to meet you, Grace!" You placed at a hand "Same to you, Y/N!" She said shaking it.

"Well, i'll leave you guys to do whatever." You said biting your lip "No, no I was about to leave!" Grace lied "No it's fine I gotta get going anyway!" You said voice craking "See you whenever, Kit..."You said with tears formig in your eyes.

You walked away, Kit ran behind you "Hey, wait Y/n!"

"Are you okay?" Kit questioned "Yeah, I'm fine." You said wiping your eyes "You know if anything's wrong you can tell me?" He said palcing both hands on your shoulders "Yea.." You replied turning around and walking away.