Shit, shit, SHIT! (Chapter 13(Smut))

"Kit, no we can't!" You said after removing his hand from your mouth "Oh c'mon just a for little." he slurred while taking off everything under both your waists "What if some body hears us-"

"No one will..." He winked "Kit, no!" You pushed him off "What you don't want this?" He asked with a puzzled expression
"I do but-" he placed a hand over your mouth again "Then just it happen." A smirk crept upon his face.

He pushed you against a shelf knocking down a few bottls off. He covered your head as to make sure nothing hit it. He slowly wrapped one of youe legs around his hip. He carfully a lined both of your body parts to make sure they fit in eachother. Kit had slowly dipped himself into and out of you. A small whimper escaped your lips. He stated off slow "Want me to pick up the pace or...?" You nodded shutting your eyes tight.

He sped up. He groaned loudly, you rapidly covered his mouth with your hand. "Sombody might hear us, Kit!" You whispered
"Why don't you cover my mouth with something else, hmm?" He smirked "Yea like what?" You asked naive to his plan "Like this." He pulled you in hard for a kiss. "Faster?" you smiled into your mouth "Do whatever." You said emphazing on the 'v'. He made his thrusts quicker and more aggresive. He contiued this while not breaking the kiss. Your stomache twisted into a knot.

Kit stopped you were about to ask him why but then you heard footsteps. "Shit, shit, SHIT!" Kit whispered putting back on his pants and same as you. You both picked up the bottels. Someone whipped open the door "What are you both doing?" A nun quickly asked you both. "Umm.." Kit wasn't sure what to say "Well Sister Mary Eunice, me and Kit had spilled something and Sister Jude had ordered us to clean it up!" You responded "Oh really? Well, let's ask Sister Jude about this inccedenit shall we?" She grabbed both of your arms and dragged you both toward her office.

You and Kit shared a worried look as she knocked.

A/N:
Ignore how cringy this is plz, I rlly suck at smut. I fucking hated (still do) myself while writing this I fr had to pause every 2 mins and think " Am I sure this is what i wanna do with my life?" The answer to that is clear but yea...let's just pretend I didn't write this, okay? Thank you! (P.S AHS 1984 is like rlly good go watch it even if you have 🤭 )