Dreams (Chapter 49)

You softly chuckled, you fell asleep in Kit's arms. When you woke up you felt cold. You were still in the bathtub and still covered in your blood.

You sighed as you got up and searched the cabinet again. You pulled out bandages and walked into the shower. Now turning on the shower. As you proceeed to rinse off your arms you questioned yourself.

'Why the hell do I keep have this dreams with Kit? Do I have some werid emotional attachment to him?! No! I can't that's insane.'

You turned off the faucet, and walked out you wrapped yourself in a towel and dried off. You opened the bathroom door and walked to the closet you grabbed a random white shirt and jeans from what seemed to be Kit's side. You figured he wouldn't mind so you changed into it. You ran to the phone once you were done, dialed a number and put it up to your ear.

"Hey, um- Lana could you do me a favor?"

"Depends what it is."

"Uhhh- this is really awkward..."

"Spit it out, y/n."

"Right! Okay, will you come to the grocery store with me? I don't wanna go alone."

"Really, that's what you wanted to ask me?"

"....Yeah...."

"Alright, fine. I'll meet you in Kit's non-cozy house in a hour."

"Mhmhm, alright bye."

"Bye,"

You hung up the phone and ran back to the bathroom, and wrapped the bandages around both wrists. You sighed, still hated eveything about yourself but still sucked it up. You grabbed a (Whatever u want sweater, cardigan ect.) from the closet
hopping it would cover up the bandaids.

You hopped onto the couch waiting for Lana. You sat there twirling your feet in the air.

A few minutes passed and the doorbell rang "Oh shit," You jumped up and ran to the door "Hey..."

"You forgot, didn't you?"

"PFFT- WHAT NO!" You lied.

"Alright, let's go." She waved her hand over for you to follow her.

"WAIT-" You ran to the bedroom and grabbed another few $20s, then ran back to her. "Okay, let's go!" You jumped out the door.

You both were walking to the store "So, why are you seeing Trevor today at 7:00?" She smirked "No I'm not, i'm going Sunday." You shurgged.

You both walked through the doors "It is Sunday." She smirked even more.

"WHAT!?"

A/N:

The last part was based off real events abt a date I had on a friday and it was a thursday right heartsforSofie? :)
Also Ima write in 1st person to see if i like it!