Arguing (Chapter 66)

I walked into the bedroom and looked every now and then to see what was happening. I heard shouting from Alma, and Kit and Grace trying to calm her down. I couldn't hear much, but this is something I heard loud and clear.

"Kit, let's just get back together me and you, just like before." Alma suggested

"WHAT THE HELL? NO!" He seemed disgusted by the idea.

"COME ON!" She begged. I watched Grace look around with something, I wasn't sure what though.

"No. End of story!" He repeated.

"Why not?!"

He looked at me.

"Because I met someone..." (Ik this is Tate)

"Are you serious?"

"..Where's the kids?" Grace asked.

"The bedroom." Kit responed.

"GREAT, HE LEFT THE KIDS IN THE BEDROOM WITH A SLUT!"

'What'd she just call me?'

'...The. Kids. Are. In the. Bedroom. With. ME?!'

I turned around to see two toddlers on Kit's side of the bed. "How the hell did I not notice that?" I whisper to myself.

Alma stormed in and grabbed Julia but not Thomas.

"Please, Kit!" She continued to beg.

"No."

"HOW THE HELL IS Y/N BETTER THAN ME?!" She screeched as if my name was the dirtest thing she'd ever said, the baby cried. Kit snacthed the baby from her and rocked and cooed her.

"They just are. Now if you don't mind, please leave. Just you, not Grace." He motioned for her to go in the bedroom too, as he held the door open for Alma while rocking the baby. Isn't he amazing!?

"OH NOW ARE YOU GONNA SLEEP WITH GRACE!?" She waved her hands around. "Alma, leave." He repated once more.

"Fine, but tell your little girlfriend to watch her back." She walked out.

'What was that supposued to mean?'

"Sorry about that!" Grace spoke. "She insisted on coming over her because she was sure Kit was sleeping with a whore."

"NOT THAT YOU'RE A WHORE IT'S JUST-" I giggled "I know, I know."

A/N:

Once again, credits 2 Alechateslife for technectily writing this. At this point i'm not even wrting this story any more
istg.