Tounge catching cats (Chapter 29)

You and Kit said good night an walked into your cells in the morning when you got a chance you visted Lana in the usal room "Hey, Lana...Where's Grace?" You scanned the room for her "Oh-...I actualy don't know?" She did the same "And where's Kit?" You paincked "Again, still don't know." She got up and walked around.

You seacrhed and panicked. "Y/N what was the last thing he said to you?" She placed her hands on your shoulders "Good night?" She shaked you a bit "BEFORE THAT YOU IDOT!" you thought long and hard "Like glue!" She gave you a confused expression "Like glue?" You sighed " I made him promise that we would have no more fight or arguements and we would stick together from now on." You explained.

"Oh. Still doesn't explain shit." She reminded you "I know!" As you shout this he walked through the doors "Kit!" You both ran up to him.

"Oh hey!" He laughed and you hugged him "Where the hell were you?" Lana pushed you off him "Jude, she's such a cocksuck-"

"And Grace?" You cut him off "Oh-...you know i'm not sure." He tapped his foot "Kit!" Lana lectured him "I'm sorry Jude told me to get out before her."

"Alright, stop arguring let's plan your escape plan." You led them to chairs "Our." Kit added "Hmm?" You didn't understand "Were escaping together remember?" He reminded you "Oh yea, right." You sighed.

You planned and planed, Threadson called Lana and she left to his office you didn't see her the rest of the day "I'm worried about Lana and Grace we haven't seen them all day." Yoou huffed to Kit "They're fine, stop worryin' so much. It'll be the death of ya sweetheart." He chuckled

"Sweetheart?"

"Yea, something wrong?" He looked up at you "Uh- you know- well- it's just- to be fair-" you stop trying to speak and hung your head "Cat got ya tounge?" He laughed. You let out a small laugh.

He placed his mouth by your ear "I got something else that might occupy your tounge."

You froze.

"W-w-what?"