Pilot (Chapter 1)

You and Kit had been friends since you were 4 best friends actully you both were inseparable. You were by his side through thick and thin yet he wasn't always on your side. You protected him and defended him no matter what. You've always had a little crush on him, and wanted your hapily ever after with him, although, it never really affected you till he married Alma.

One day you sat in your house bored you thought to yourself "Wow...I actully miss Kit...suprising." You stared at the phone a part of you wanted to call him but another part told you "No."

Regardless you picked up the phone and dialed his number "C'mon answer, ANSWER DAMN IT!" You whispered to yourself. A woman picked up the phone
"Hello?" "Oh hello is Kit Walker, there?" You asked shocked to hear a woman hoping it was some kind of relative. "Oh no, he's at work right now. I'm his wife Alma, may I ask who this is?" She asked "Well, i'm his friend Y/N I haven't heard from him in a while, so I thought i'd call and check on him and see if he's...still alive!" You hummed.

"Oh I see well, as I said he's at work but i'll tell him you called, alright?" She replied as if she wanted to hang up already. "Oh yea that -would be-" You were cut off by the dial tone.

"Wow, bitch...wife why didn't he tell me?" You thought to yourself.

In Kit and Alma's house

"Something smells good, Mrs. Walker." Kit annouced as he walks in "I'm not used to you putting those two words together. But I like it, Mr. Walker." Alma said setting out plates. "Anyone call for me today?" He asked hugging her from behind.

"No."

"Aw, sad." He said jokingly Kit's face melting with hers "Oh, i'm sorry prince charming!" She said gasping for air.

Days later

You turn on the televison not really watching it because your mind was focused on Kit for the past week "What the hell, first he dosen't tell me his getting married now he dosen't call me back." You whispered to yourself. The news flooded your Tv " What's up with Ki- KIT?!" you shoued to yourself as you saw him on TV.

"Oh dear god, what kinda trouble did he get himslef in now...."

A/N:

Started: Dec. 30, 2022

EDITED A/N'S:

I LOVE THIS STORY SO SO SO MUCH (rlly only torwards the ending, the begening's rlly cringe tho...) I PUT SO MUCH EFFORT INTO IT SO I HOPE U ENJOY IT AS MUCH AS I DID

-@ev6nptrs