Not now, not ever (Chapter 9)

H/L= hair length
H/C= Hair color
Y/H= You height
E/C= eye color

Kit walked over to Grace. They talked about escaping for a while then moved on to diffrent subjects "Hey, who's that person you were talking to?" She question twirlng her hair and biting her lip in a seductive manner.

"Oh uh Y/N?" He replied looking away "Oh?" She said getting closer "Yea...Y/N's the best. I love them...Platonicly! I love their H/C H/L hair, their Y/H height. There E/C eyes.." He said getting lost in a thought "PLATONICLY" He added. "Oh." She finished "Anyway..." Grace continued.

Kit wasn't paying attention, he was lost in thoughts of you. Kit thought over and over. 'Do I love them? No, I can't! I love Alma and always will. And maybe Grace...? But that's all! Not Y/N! Not now not ever!' He shouted to himself processng everything.

Back w/ Lana and you :)

"Okay, wait you have a thing for, Kit?" Lana said so louldy as if she wanted everyone to hear "Geez, not so loud." You said covering her mouth "Right, right. Sorry!" you heard her muffle through your hand. "So how long?" She question as you removed your hand.

You mumbled something. "What did you say?" She asked with a puzzled expression "You know, since..." You spoke then mumbled off again."Y/N spit it out."

"Since grade school...by grade school I mean first grade." You finally spoke "Oh?" She said exclaimed "But your 23?" She continued "So?" You replied "He's 24." She said as if she was proving a point "So?" You repeted "But that was like forever ago!" She said rolling her eyes.

Kit walked over to you guys. "Hey!" He said sitting by you as he put a arm around you "hi..." You said your cheeks flushed with heat "Yeah, no bye!" Lana said getting up and walking away. "NO!" You screeched "Why what's up?" He asked "Ugh, fine!!" Lana said returning to her sit. "Thank you Lana!" You said giving her a look of 'You're a hero'.