Weird emotional attachment (Chapter 11)

"Okay...well now this is awkward c'mon!" Lana said grabbing you arm pull to another spot "Grace seems to be very intrsted in Kit! Don't you think?" You spoke staring back at them "Yea, yea. Who gives a fuc-" "I do with burning passion, Lana!" You shouted.

Kit looked over at you two. He waved, you waved back. "If you care so much then go tell him, you pysho." She joked pushing you torwards him a bit. "What no way!" You said walking back "Then don't complain?" She responed lighing your ciggerate. "But, I can't just stand around while Grace makes her move!" You stressed while pacing around. "Okay if I come up with a plan to help you figure this shit out, will you calm down about it?"

"YES!"

"Alright, fine here!" She pulled a shiny silver flask out of her pocket. "Where'd you get this?" You questioned

"No questions!" She said flatly "O-kay!" You empazing on the 'o'. She chugged it in a second as if there were barley any left."Fill this up with water." She commaned handing it to you "But how-?"

"FILL IT!"

You rushed to find some way to fill it and came back "Is it filled?" She asked exhailing smoke "Well, duh?" You said getting smart with her. "I'm really not in the mood for your smartass, Y/N!" She rolled her eyes "Alright, Alright. What next?" You asked ready for anything she told you to do. "Look, you're going to spend as uch time as you can with Kit."

"And, Grace?" "Don't worry about, Grace..." Lana said zoing out. "Y/N Witnters!" Dr. Threadson called out "Oh he's gonna kill me." You whispered under your breath.

"So Mx. Winters Sister Jude tells me she put you in here due to you helping Kit Walker...kill his wife and six other woman?" He chattered.

'Kill his wife?' Wow sister Jude is really insane. You had an idea "Yes?" you replied "And why exactly did you, help him?"

"Umm- can I be honest?" you questioned "I'd prefer it!" He chuckled "I have an weird emotional attachment towards, Kit."

'Why the acual fuck did you just say that?!' "Is that so?" He continued filling out a form "Yes, it pains me to be seprated from him!" You lied at least you hoped it was a lie.

"Alright i'll see what I can do about that!" He suggested "WHAT?!" You screeched "I mean as in got you a closer cell to, Kit..." He laughed.

A/N:

Yea so how would we (no one's reading this ik) feel if the next chapter was smut? Not like pure smut i'm not gonna decribe details bc I hate doing that kinda stuff but i'll make it breif, yk. So yea....