Hatred (Chapter 48)

!! TW: SH !!

You realized it was still dark so you tried to go back to sleep.

But couldn't.

You groaned and took yourself into the bathroom.

You just stared at the mirror.

It just felt weird. You felt empty but full of emotion.

Emotions that flooded your mind.

You hated he black circles under your eyes.

You hated the way your back slumped.

You hated your hands rested at your sides.

You hated yourself.

You exsistence was just dumb luck.

You climbed into the bathtub

You curled up into a ball, you head resting in your arms.

A thought came to you. You climbed outta the tub, you opened the cabinet doors under the sink.

"C'mon, I know there are some down here." you grunted to yourself.

You found a toothpaste box. Opened it, two razors fell out.

You climbed back into the tub, tears filled your eyes but you wouldn't dare to let them fall.

The blade ran across your wrist.

Blood fell like rain drops.

It went on like this for a few more moments.

Your clothes, your legs and arms, the tub covered in blood

You heard the front door open. 'Holy shit, it's dark out no ones supposed to be home till tomrrow afternoon!' You painicked to yourself.

You heard the bathroom door opening. The shower curtain flung open.

"Aw, y/n. Why'd you do this to yourself?" He cooed you. "Go away Kit..." You sniffled. He sighed and picked you up bridal style. "I love you more than anything, you know that right?" He nuzzled into your neck as he carried you into the bedroom. You continued sniffling. He laid you down on the bed and climbed in next to you.

He wrapped a arm around you. "Why'd you do this to yourself?" You looked away trying to hide the tears swelling in your eyes. "Hey, look at me. It's okay, it's gonna be fine." He pulled your face towards him.

"I promise you, now that i'm here were gonna stick together..."

He chuckled to himself.

"Like glue."

A/N:

Ima admit it, this is a vent. But if you ever feel this way please dont do something you might regret if you ever need someone to talk to there's numbers and if u dont feel comfortable w/ those if u want my dms r always open :) <3