Goodbyes (Chapter 38)

You and Lana went to a room to change into your clothes.

Lana gave you some long 9 paragragh speech which you wouldn't have found sad, but you did because this may have been the last time you'd see her. You hugged her tight she did the same and then said goodbye.

You left for the doors but no Kit. You placed a hand on the handle and heard a voice call after you "Y/N, Y/N!" It was Kit.

"KIT!" You wrapped your arms around him. "Mhh, you don't think I would've let you leave without a proper good-bye, did ya?" He did the same, you laughed "Here." He handed a silver ring shaped thing. "It's a ring you gave me back in highschool I found it on my finger a few days ago. But it looks like it'll fit you, watch!" He placed it on your finger. You giggled, "T-thank you." Your eyes filled with tears. "Hey, hey." He lifted your head up "Don't cry. We'll see eachother again. I promise!" He said "I know. Thank you!" You hugged him again "No promblem, honey." He kissied your head "I love you, y/n. Don't you ever forget that." He said "I love you, too. I'll get you out of here as soon as possible! I promise!" You continued "I know you will. I trust you!" He said .

His eyes were watery.

"I don't wanna leave!" You looked up at him and continued to cry your eyes out. "I know, sweetie but it's for the best!" He began to cry too. "But-"

"You need to leave, now. I can't go any longer with this." He pulled away from you and kissed one last time. You kissinng back and tangled your hand in his hair.

You both pulled away "Good bye, love." He finshed and walked off.

This was a unbareable pain. You were going to get them out if it was the last the you'd ever do.

A/N:

This is acc kinda sad. Bt after they leave there will be more to the story and when kit and lana are free'd and after that I have this whole thing finally planned out!