Questioning (Chapter 35)

Few weeks had passed and you ran into Lana "LANA," You ran you to her "Are you okay?" You cupped her cheeks checking for any damages "Y/N, Threadson...he's the bloody face murder." She exhaled. "W-what?" You stuttered.

"Yes."

"I was right then. KIT'S INNOCENT!!" You jumped around. She giggeled "Yea, I guess you're right." She sighed. You continued to dance around but stopped "What's up?" You titlted your head. "Threadson he-...forget it." She was at a lost for words "Hey, hey did he do something for you?" You hugged her, she hugged tighter. Kit walked past "Oh, so you guys were having a hugging party without me?" He joked. You and her wiped your tears and laughed "Lana..." He smiled "You're back." He hugged her.

She hugged back "You're not scared of me anymore?" He chuckled "Nope." She smiled at you "Beacause the bloody face murderer." She added.

"You're joking?"

"No, he took me for..."

"Therapy." You and Kit finished "Uh- how'd you know?"

Kit hugged your waist "We have our ways." He laughed "Alright, then we gotta get him to confess." You said. "I have an idea." She mumbled "Y/N!" Threadson called out.

Your heart dropped you couldn't go back, you wouldn't.

"Kit?" You hugged into his arm. "Oh , y/n I don't know what to do!" He rubbed your back "Please, no I-I can't go back." You hugged on tighter "I'm sorry I just-"

You felt a stong pair of hands pressed up against your shoulders "KIT!" You shouted as you were pulled away by guards. "Y/N! LET GO THEM YOU-" He was inturupted by a guard spitting on his face.

"WHAT THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE DOING?" Lana screeched. "Oh, Lana. You too? Oh what a shame, take her too." he said in a babying voice . Another pair of guards grabbed her. "HEY, WHAT NO LET GO OF ME!" She shrugled to be free from their grasp. "YOU SON OF A-" Kit threw a punch at the gurad that was holding Lana. "Oh don't worry Kit, i've got something special just for you."

A/N:
Srry I didn't post Tuesday i was (still am) sick and did NOT have the energy to post.

!!BTW THIS WAS UPPOUSED TO BE PUBLISHED YESTERDAY BUT MY WATTPAD WAS GLITCHING LIKE CRAZY!!