Chapter 96: The Locker

Max's pov

It was the next day at school. El and I walked to our lockers. Our eyes widened once we reached El's locker. It was next to mine. There was a picture on El's locker..

We both froze looking at it. So were some kids around us. Most of them were laughing. It was a picture of breasts, probably ripped from a magazine. Who did that? And why would someone do such a thing.

Then the friend group of Justin's friends.. They were are all laughing. "What the fuck?!" I said angrily. "What janie? Don't you like them?" a guy said mockingly thinking he's funny. "aren't you a Dyke? I thought you might like them" another guy said laughing.

I stared at them in disbelief. El didn't say anything. She looked like she was about to cry and I don't blame her. "What is wrong with you? Why would you do that?" I asked angrily. The party then came as well

They were shocked as well. Will grabbed my arm and held it. Probably in case I loose control and do something I will regret. "Because this Dyke and slut made Justin our mate go to juvenile!" the guy said. "Because he deserved it maybe?!" Mike said angrily standing up for el as well.

"Shut up frog face" the guy said. El was quiet until she quickly took the picture off her locker and walked away as she ripped the picture and thew it in the ban.

Will walked towards and slapped him. Everyone gasped. I immediately followed el without thinking twice. El quickly walked toward our class. It was locked of course since the bell hasn't ringed yet. She stood there and casually waited.

I was out of breath. "hey.. Are you okay love?" I asked between breaths. She didn't say anything just looked around. I could tell she was trying not to cry. I immediately wrapped my arms around her.

She hugged back tightly, burying her head on my shoulder. "what did I do to them" I heard her quietly saying. I rubbed her back in circles slowly. "You did nothing baby.. They're just being jerks, I promise you did nothing wrong, absolutely nothing" I said quietly.

"wanna go to the bathroom?" I asked softly as I pulled away, looked at her in the eyes. "I'm fine, let's get to class" el said. "Are you sure?" I asked. "Yeah," she said sighing. "I don't want them to think I'm weak, maybe I am but I don't-" she said. "You're not weak for crying, I would be upset by that as well if I were you-" I said.

"I'm mostly embarrassed max.. The picture they put and everything.. I felt embarrassed and humiliated.." el said. I didn't know what to say. I would feel like that as well..

Will's pov

The whole situation made me so angry. I was tired of people upsetting el. She's my sister and I care about her a lot. El took off the picture, ripped it and threw it in the ban as she walked away and max followed her.

Students, not only the stupid friend group of Justin's were laughing. My face was probably red from anger. I couldn't help but punch one of the guys. Everyone gasped.

I was surprised by myself as well but I didn't care if I got in trouble. "Oh wow" the guy scoffed after staring at me. "It's not a big deal stupid zombie Dyke boy relax"he said.

"I'm not gonna relax, what was that for?" I asked angrily pointing at El's locker. "what have you accomplished by it? That was so dumb and unnecessary, for 'revenge'? This won't make your bestie get out of juvenile, there's a reason he's in there and apparently you haven't realised that yet" I said

He didn't say anything because obviously there was no reason of him to do that. That's how Bullies are, they just want to humiliate someone because they want to.

Just as he was about to attack me Mike pushed him away as he fell on the floor.

Mike quickly grabbed my arm. "Let's go" he said as lucas, Dustin, Mike and I ran away so nothing else happens. "holy shit what just happened-" Dustin said out of breath once we reached our class.

El and max were standing outside the class talking. They looked at us. "Hey" we all said out of breath. They both looked at us confused. "Are you okay?" we asked el. She nodded.

"Thanks for standing up for me but you didn't have to slap him, it's worthless" el told me. "It's fine, he deserved it" I said. "but now you'll get in trouble-" el said. "I don't care-" I said. "Nah luke wouldn't tell the principal" Mike butted in. "Why not?" lucas asked. "Cause luke started it first, he did something too so he's not gonna tell him since he'll get in trouble" Mike said. We nodded agreeing.

"we should tell the principal-" Dustin suggested. "No!" el quickly said. "Why not? He embarrassed you in front of everyone-" max said.

"Guys! No! Just-no, it's fine. It's not a bit deal okay? I'm being honest" el said. We all looked at each other and nodded. If that's what el wanted, we couldn't force her. Then the bell rang. We all got in.

El's pov

We all sat in our seats once the bell rang and the teacher came. Everyone stared at me. I just stared at my desk, then grabbed my books and everything. I noticed that guy luke and his friends who did that to my locker glaring at me

It was the first time I was praying for the teacher to start the class already so they stop staring at me. The teacher was still preparing the computer or something. After half a minute the teacher started the lesson fortunately

983 words. To be continued!
Hi,Actually last chapter will most likely be posted either later or tonight or tomorrow in case I loose motivation😍I've thought of what to write in the last chapter today at school so I'll post that later💪