Chapter 22: El.. I Love You..

Max's pov

Neil blind-folded us so we don't see where we're going. "Neil please stop" I begged. "shut up! You disgusting dyke" he loudly said.

"what do you want from us-" I said but he stopped the car agreesively causing us to bump our heads on the front seat.

"I said shut up!!" he yelled. This time I didn't say anything. El was quiet for some reason. I felt so bad. She must be really scared. Of course she's scared max, I am too.

He tighted our hands too. We tried kicking the car door. It wouldn't work. Then he started yelling for us to stop. "Stop that! You're not going anywhere, you hear me!" he yelled.

My heart was beating fast. I wish el wasn't with me at that moment. Its all my fault, it's not El's. Neil is my step dad, I deserve all this, not el.

After a few minutes we felt the car stopping. I wanted to hold El's hand to let her know we're together, I wish I could comfort her. But my hands were freaking tighted up in a rope.

He opened the door and agreesively pulled us out. We yelped and got out. He took off our blind folds for some reason. We were in woods? Out of nowhere. No houses, nothing, just trees and a little small wooded cabin. I was finally able to look at el. We were both horrified.

We were still tighted up so there was nothing we could do.I walked over to her but Neil sharply grabbed me by the arm. I gasped.

"look at you! Wanting to be with her, desperately wanting to be with that girl who puts such sick things in your mind!" he loudly said leaning forward el, his face was so close to her that I'm sure she could smell his breath.

"Who told you liking girls is an acceptable thing?!" he scoffed. He also grabbed el in case she runs away. "people like you shouldn't even exist!" he yelled.

El and I didn't say anything. What were we supposed to say? Nothing would change his sick mind. He stared at us for a moment waiting for us to say anything or something?

He aggressively walked over to the door, his hands gripped on our arms. We got in. He also grabbed some stuff from his car.

He grabbed two chairs. "sit down now!" he loudly said. We both sat down. Even if we screamed out for help. No one would listen, we were in the middle of nowhere, in the freaking woods.

He undid the rope and tighted us up on the chair instead. "what do you want?" I tiredly asked. He looked at me angrily. "Because you two need to learn a lesson!! You can't just walk around acting like a cute couple when you're literally disgusting! I do not accept that! You're supposed to like boys, that's how God created us" he said.

"since when do you care about God?" I snapped. He glared at me even more. He scoffed. "watch your mouth" he said. He slapped me. "leave her alone!" I heard el yelling.

"You better shut your-" Neil said but I managed to put my leg over his and he fell so he wouldn't hurt el. He fell on the ground. He stood up slowly. But I could tell he was about to explode.

"What did you just do?" he slowly asked glaring at me angrily. I didn't say anything. "Neil please... If you really want to hurt us, hurt me... I am your step daughter, leave el alone please.." I desperately said at him with tears in my eyes.

"oh! You're protective now! You're such a dyke" he scoffed. "Please.. Leave us alone just don't hurt el please I'm begging you Neil" I said. He instead laughed. I wasn't expecting anything else anyway.

"You!! You over here caused all this!" he said yelling at el. "I am the one who was in jail for literally being logical! People who like the same gender shouldn't exist and people don't accept it!" he said.