Chapter 82: The Incident Part 4

Max's pov

We kept waiting outside in the hallways for further news about Justin. We sat down on some benches outside the principal's office.

El rested her head on my shoulder. "I'm bored" el suddenly quietly told me. "so am I" I said. "when we go home.. would you like to cuddle on the sofa, watch a movie or something, we could eat snacks or drink hot chocolate? Whatever you want. You can take a nap to rest if you want before" I suggested quietly

I wanted to get her distracted so she doesn't constantly think about what happened. "Yes, that sounds great" she quietly sweetly said. I smiled.

"Are you two.. You know.. Together?" we heard Angela randomly whispering to us. She was sitting near me. El sat up straight to look at her. El and I looked at each other.

"actually, why am I asking, its obvious" Angela said. "Why are you being nice with us all of a sudden?" I asked. "I may be bullying you guys but I just saw a guy touching a girl,no matter how much I dislike someone I would never let them there" Angela said.

"yeah I know,thank you so much for that" I said smiling. Angela smiled back. "Thank you" el said. "so um, are you still gonna bully us, go tell everyone we're gay, or dykes whatever you call us I assume?" I asked

"I don't know.. You guys seem good I guess" Angela said. (a/n: should I keep Angela nice now or?)

"why do you hate us?" el asked. Angela stayed quiet. "I don't hate you" angela said. "you don't? You literally make fun of us" I said.

"I don't know" she said clearly uncomfortable with the question. That's the thing, there is no reason for Bullies to bully others. But I just didn't say anything else. Neither did el.

After a few minutes of silence I see the guys approaching.. This time with justin with them as well.

Anger built up in me as I immediately stood up. Once they were closer to us, I quickly pushed Justin on the lockers and punched him right on his face hard.

It was an automatic action i don't know why. Thinking about what he's done to my girl.. My sweetest and most innocent girl on this earth who has done nothing.

Everyone gasped. "If you fucking touch her again-" I said angrily but someone pushed me away from him. It was hopper. "Max calm down.. I'll handle it" hopper said.

"don't you ever touch my daughter again!! Do you hear me???!!!!" hopper angrily said. Justin nodded scared.

Hopper let him go. Just as I was about to walk away, El tried to get me away from him because she knew me too well, I've wanted to give him 5 more punches from anger.

"I know what you are maxine" Justin suddenly said. I turned around slowly in disbelief. No he did not. "Shut the fuck up Justin, your sick in the head you know that? I know exactly who you are,the audacity to say that after what you've done is unbelievable" I said angrily

"What? Am I lying?" he asked. I ran to him but el grabbed me by my arm again stopping me. "let me go" I said. "max! Calm down, I know you're upset, it's not worth it" hopper tried.

I finally gave up. I glared at him and then turned around. "What's that noise?! Oh Justin" suddenly the principal walked out of his room.

"Come here right now!!!!" the principal angrily said. "Mom, dad? Why are you here?" Justin asked his parents once we all got inside. His parents didn't say anything. They were clearly mad at him.

"So Justin, tell us what happened" the principal said. "what happened?" he asked playing dumb. "I know what you did" the principal said. "You hit Jane and almost raped her! Why did you do that" the principal asked.

"no I didn't-" Justin said. "We were there you dumbass!! We saw you" a girl said. One of the three girls. "So did we" the other two girls replied same with Angela.

"What-" Justin said. "Yes you did!! She was bruised you idiot!" a girl said. Justin was speechless. "Jane, can you show us?" the principal softly asked el. El stared at him for a split second and then looked at hopper, he nodded.

El lifted up her shirt slightly, revealing the bruises on her stomach, where he punched her. Everyone gasped. "Oh my god.. sweet girl. Justin.. Why did you do that to the poor girl" Justin's mom started crying again at the sight of el hurt

Justin looked at his mom in disbelief. "What-i didn't-are you seriously on her side? I'm your son-" Justin said. Is he really that dumb? Yes

"Justin!! Look at her! It's obvious that you did it, she had bruises, she flinches, 4 girls literally saw you. How else will you deny it?! Why the hell would you do such a thing!" his dad said angrily.

Justin didn't say anything. "Tell us why you did it Justin" the principal asked. "Because she punched my friend" Justin said

"That was not a reason to do such a thing, touching her like this?! Are you out of your mind?" hopper said angrily.

"wanna know the whole story sure-" Justin said. "Justin shut up" nick said. I was surprised he spoke. "No I'm not gonna shut up" Justin said.

"My friend likes max.. Max keeps rejecting him, you know why? For some girl! Max is a fucking Dyke, it's unacceptable and  disgusting! So is el! They're both dykes and they're together, they think they're in love or something!" Justin said angrily

I couldn't believe it. What is he doing? Does he think that this information, about us being gay will change anything? Does he hope that the principal is homophobic just like him? So he can cover him up? To make it look like it's a reasonable reason for him to do such a thing because dykes are unacceptable now?

It doesn't make sense. There was a silence. "What does them being together have to do with this?" the principal asked. Justin stared at him. Fortunately the principal isn't homophobic or something

"What? Sir, faggots shouldn't exist!" Justin said. Yes, almost everyone thinks that in this small town we live into but still.

"Why did Jane punch nick?" the principal asked. "Because he was mean to max" el said. "oh.. okay" the principal said. "what did he say" he asked. El stayed quiet. "You don't want to know" el said quietly.

Everyone looked at each other, knowing. Obviously it would be homophobic slurs, everyone knows it. How people treat gay people.

"okay.. Whatever had happened you still shouldn't have done that to el Justin" the principal said. "So Jane punching nick was okay?!" Justin said offended.

"Are you serious? Do you compare that with what you done??? Jane only punched him once, you freaking punched el on the stomach for god knows how many times and touched her!! Almost raped her! Thank god Angela walked in you idiot!! You have no right to touch anyone like this! "I said angrily. I couldn't hold it in anymore

He was getting on my nerves even more by the seconds. He didn't say anything else. "Alright enough! You have no other excuse for what you've done, your behaviour is completely unacceptable, you will get 5 days of detention, if you do anything else.. Even the slightest thing, talk to Jane or anything else you will get kicked out of school" the principal said.

Justin's mouth dropped. "what?!" Justin asked loudly in shock. "No more talking! Go home now!" the principal said angrily.

"The rest of you may go" the principal told the rest of us leaving Justin and his parents alone, probably gonna discuss about the detentions and everything privately.

"okay.. Thank you sir" hopper said. "of course, I'm sorry Jane" the principal told el. El smiled and nodded. Then we left.

1347 words. To be continued!
Hi!