Chapter 81: The Incident Part 3

Max's pov

"where is my son though?" his dad asked. "We don't know, the girls who found Jane said he ran away" the principal said. "Should we call him?" his mom asked, still crying.

"and you expect him to answer?" his dad said. "I don't know" she said. "We have to try, he can't just get out of it that easily" hopper said. "Yeah of course we will Sir" the guy's dad said.

"okay.. Does any of you know Justin's friends?" the principal asked us. (a/n: Justin is his name btw, don't ask why Justin, I just put a random one😂).

My mind went to nick immediately. "Nick___" I said. I didn't care if nick was involved with this, because you'll say: 'it's not nick who hurt el' but let's be for real, nick is the whole reason for all this.

"Okay.. anyone else?" he asked. I knew a couple of his friends, their appearance and stuff, but not their names. Suddenly the girls told the principal another 2-3 friends of nick. He wrote their names down.

"Okay, you girls go and find those guys and bring them here without explanation, don't tell them anything before they arrive here" the principal said. The girls nodded and left. Angela went with them as well.

After a few minutes of waiting, the 4 boys had arrived...including nick.. I've wanted to go punch him but I knew it wasn't the right time. I didn't want to get in trouble or something. "uhh why are we here?" a guy asked confused. "Hello, we want your help" the principal started.

"Do you by any chance know where your friend Justin is?" the principal asked. "Why?" an other guy asked. "Don't ask questions, just answer" the principal said. "I don't know where he is" he said. "When was the last time you saw him?" the principal asked.

"uhh since the school play?" he said. I scoffed. The school play is still on. So all of the students are still in the gym field. "what happened sir? Did he do something?" a guy asked. Wow Justin didn't even tell his own friends, at least to cover him up which means that he deep down knows what he's done so obviously he ran away.

"okay.. I know your his friends and I know you want to cover him up or something but it's very important" the principal said. "Holy shit-what did he do so bad-" a guy said but his friends hit him to shut up.

"language please" the principal said. "does it have to do with el and max?" suddenly nick spoke. He was surprisingly quiet. I was holding myself back. I've wanted to hit him so bad.

"Obviously kid, stop playing with us! I know you're involved into this so go find your friend for God's sake!" hopper said. He lost his patience.

"how am I involved?!?" nick asked playing dumb. "Do you want me to remind you?" I suddenly spoke annoyed. Nick just stared at me. "Okay! Enough, you wanna know what happened? Sure! Jane are you okay with me telling them?" the principal asked.

El looked up and shrugged. "You will tell them anyway sir so why do you ask me" el said. She's not wrong. I can't imagine how uncomfortable she felt at that moment

"just had followed Jane to the bathroom, hurt Jane, touched her and almost raped her so we must find Justin, do you understand?" the principal asked. "Justin wouldn't rape!" a guy said.

"He indeed would believe it or not" hopper said. "But-" the guys argued but trailed off when el suddenly stood up. We all looked at her confused. She tried to leave. "El? Where are you going?" the principal asked. "I wanna go home" she said calmly.

"Jane you can't we have to find-" hopper tried but el cut him off. "I don't care dad! It's a losing game, Justin isn't here so why bother? He's gonna get away with this anyway I'm tired of hearing you arguing about me, I'm fine!" el said annoyed.

"Jane,please sit back down" the principal said. El sighed and sat back down. There was no other choice. "Now listen! You all go find Justin, It doesn't matter that his your friend but his behaviour was unbelievable and unacceptable, if you don't get him here you will all get in trouble" the principal said.

They all gasped. "why would you punish us? We didn't do anything plus we don't know where Justin is" a guy said. "Because I can! It's the only way we can find Justin! Like it or not!" the principal said angrily.

The principal is patient but he kind of lost it at that moment. "Go or you'll get punished" he said. The guys nodded and left. There was silence for a few seconds. "what now?" Justin's mom asked breaking the silence.

"We'll wait" the principal said. "You can wait here or some of you outside, because we're way too many people here" the principal said. Justin's parents and the girls left leaving el, hopper and I alone with the principal.

"you can go outside if you want to" the principal said after a few minutes of silence. We all went outside since it was so awkward. "Max.." el said quietly. "Yes?" I asked "Can we go home?" she asked.

"I wish we could, Justin deserves a punishment" I said. "yeah I know but I'm tired of this, it's gonna take forever to find him" el said. "It's okay, we'll wait, plus the principal doesn't let us leave anyway" I said. She nodded. I gently kissed her nose quickly not caring if anyone saw us.

952 words. To be continued!
Hi! My exams are finally over I'm so happy!!