Chapter 31: Robin

Max's pov

Robin arrived after like 20 minutes since she doesn't live close to the hospital. We all talked a little. The doctor would come talk to me tomorrow morning and inform me on when I'll get out and stuff.

Suddenly the door bursted open. Obviously it was Robin. She smiled widely. "Oh my god!" she cried out and ran to me. She halfway hugged me since I was on the bed just like the others did.

We pulled away. I noticed tears in her eyes. My eyes softened. She never cries. At least she never had in front of me. Maybe once or twice when she panicked over a girl. She says she talks too fast and stuff. Classic Robin.

"oh my god you can't imagine how much I missed you little red!!" she said as she kept wiping tears away since they wouldn't stop. My heart melted. I wasn't expecting everyone to be so.. Emotional? Over me? What have I done so special for all those people to love me.

I loved the feeling though. Love. I had people around me that love me. It's a peaceful and wholesome feeling. "You missed me?" I softly said. I mean we're pretty close,like besties but like we make fun of each other all the time but I never thought she would care about me that much to actually cry and be worried about me.

"we'll leave you talk" hopper and the others said. So did el. She let go of my hand to leave. I didn't want her to leave but I wanted to respect Robin and talk privately. "hey el, you can stay" Robin said. El stopped and looked at us.

"are you sure, don't you want privacy? I don't mind-" she said. God, she's so cute. Her innocence..she's so adorable

"Yeah, I don't mind at all" Robin said smiling at el. She smiled back, nodded and sat back down. This time I tried to make a move to hold her hand.

I don't know why I was shy because we were holding hands before Robin came. I moved my hand slightly closer to El's. El was resting her hand on the bed's siderail. Robin must have noticed. Robin grabbed El's hand and put it over mine.

El and I were confused by her action. "there, are you seriously ashamed to hold hands in front of me? I know you're together lovebirds" Robin said smiling.

"what happened?" el asked confused since she didn't notice me trying to hold her hand before Robin. "nothing max was trying to hold your hand seconds ago but she was hesitating so I made it happen" Robin proudly said with a smile.

El looked at me smiling. "why did you hesitate?" el asked me softly. My face was probably slightly red. "um, I wasn't sure if you felt comfortable to" I said. El giggled. "we held hands in front of our parents of course I wouldn't mind" she said

"yeah.. you're right, sorry" I said nervously laughing. Suddenly Robin squeeked. We didn't expect it so we looked at her confused. "Sorry, I got so excited, I can't believe you woke up!! I missed you so much little red" Robin excitedly said.

"stop calling me little red!" I said laughing. "why not? It's cute" Robin said offended. "It is" el said looking at me smiling. I rolled my eyes playfully.

"any news?" I asked. "Nothing special, just Steve and I working" Robin said. I nodded. "el told me you were calling at least 4 times a day" i said. "Maybee I did" Robin said. "Okay-you know what, I might be annoying to you sometimes-" Robin said.

"most of the times" I corrected her jokingly. She rolled her eyes. "Okay, whatever most of the times but I care about you so I called yeah" Robin said. "aww that's so cute" I said.

The others came back. "hey Robin, the nurse asked if we could leave" hopper said. Normally, you can't have visiters at this time at night but they let Robin. One person only. Robin made a sad face. So hopper had to leave to.

"can't i stay the night? I'll leave in the morning" Robin begged like a child. "sorry you can't, you can visit tomorrow morning" the nurse kindly said smiling. "Okay.. See you tomorrow red" Robin said giving max a smile.

"don't you have work?" I asked. "it's Sunday tomorrow" Robin said. I frowned. "it is?" I asked confused. "yeah we told you before" my  mom said laughing. "oh okay oops" I said slightly laughing.

"The doctor didn't inform us that you lost your memory too" hopper joked. We laughed. "alright let's go" hopper told Robin. "see you!!" Robin told me blowing kisses. I laughed and waved.

"you should get some rest honey" my mom said. "more? Hadn't I slept enough?" I joked raising an eyebrow. I heard el giggling. Her giggling is so cute. I know I say that all the time but everything she does is cute. I'm sure everyone agrees.

"I know, you should sleep, tomorrow morning we'll call your friends to tell them the news and they'll come here" my mom said. I smiled. I missed my friends. I nodded.

Then my mom and Billy sat on the chair and fell asleep. So did el. "el" I whispered to check if she's awake. "yes?" she asked sleepy opening her eyes. I couldn't see clearly since it was dark, we closed the lights.

"oh, you're awake! Can you um-come here?" I whispered. "where?" she whispered confused. "in the bed, to cuddle?" I asked. "won't it hurt" she asked. "i don't think it would hurt a lot, you're not going to crush me" I said slightly giggling.

"okay" she said back. She carefully walked over to me and layed down next to me. She didn't lay on top of me so it won't hurt. She put her head on my shoulder carefully as I put my arms around her. I kissed her head gently and we both fell asleep.

1012 words. To be continued!!