Chapter 49: Surprise Part 2

Max's pov

Seems like Joyce and hopper ordered pizza and we waited for it to arrive. The boys brought bunch of snacks to eat and stuff. "It was so boring at school without you" will said. We all sat down on the couches except the adults who were in the kitchen. Robin was sitting next to Nancy. I smirked when I looked at the scene.

Steve was sitting on an arm chair and Jonathan next to him showing him something on his camera. I'm surprised they talk but alright. "I missed you too" I said smiling back at will and the boys.

"oh my god max! We have to go watch the new movie that just came out on the cinema!!!" Dustin said excitedly. "she just got out Dustin" el said giggling. "I know I'm just excited! It's been a long time since it came out and I'm looking forward to watch it before it stops showing it to the cinema" Dustin said

"why didn't you go watch it before it leaves" I asked. "We wouldn't watch it without you obviously" Dustin said. I smiled. I was in awe. "you like my company huh?" I joked. "nah not at all" lucas joked. El and I were holding hands.

"so when will you come to school?" Mike asked. "probably on Monday due Doctor's orders, if I'm okay" I said. They nodded.

I looked over at Robin and noticed her and Nancy holding hands. I held back a gasp and grinned. I nudged El's shoulder. El looked at me confused. I motioned my head towards the two older teenagers. She smiled and looked at me. "that's a little gay don't you think?" I whispered to el.

She giggled. "eh a little bit" she said laughing quietly. "what are you two love birds laughing at?" Dustin asked. "nothing" el and I said holding back a laugh. Robin caught us looking.

We quickly looked away. Not quickly enough apparently. El and I smirked at Robin as Nancy was zoned out looking at a  random painting my mom had on the living room wall. "stop" Robin mouthed.

I made fake air kisses to mock her as she glared and widened her eyes at me motioning me to stop. I then leaned backwards on the couch.

El copied me. "are you okay?" she asked quietly. I nodded. "does it hurt?" she asked. I shook my head. "are you lying" she asked."just a little don't worry" I said. "im just a bit tired" I said. We stared at each other's eyes for a few seconds.

I was admiring her beauty. Those big round light brown eyes. I adore them. They're so gorgeous. She then put her arm around my shoulder. I smiled and layed my head on her shoulder, wrapping my arms around her waist from the side.

She kissed my head softly. No one payed attention to us so we didnt really care. We just cuddled on the couch. "where the hell is the delivery man, I'm starving!" Dustin complained holding his stomach dramatically.

"how are you hungry?! You just ate two bags of chips!" lucas said. "so?! I'm still hungry plus there's considered as snacks" Dustin said. "Not really" lucas argued back. "children shut up! Jonathan has been trying to show me a video he filmed for about 5 minutes but you wouldn't shut up" Steve angrily said.

Dustin rolled his eyes. Fortunately the delivery man arrived. "finally" Dustin said standing up excitedly. So did the others. They stood up quickly like little kids to go eat. Well, I struggled as always.

El stood up immediately and held my arms for help. Will must have noticed and walked over to me to help. "I'm okay thanks" I told both of them. "Oh shit I'm so sorry max-" the three boys said realising I was slower than them feeling bad because they ran away while I was still trying to get up like an old lady.

"it's fine don't worry about it" I said. The adults put the boxes of pizzas on the island and we were going to sit on the diner table. So we would go serve ourselves since we're too many people.

"sit, I'll go get pizza for you" el said. "aww protective girlfriend-my little gay babies-" Robin said excitedly. "shut up" I said. I did as told and waited on the diner table.

Everyone came back with their food and stuff and sat down to eat. "alright!! Welcome back max, I'm glad you're safe and feel better" hopper said before. They all smiled. So did I. "thank you" I said.

Everyone was talking and stuff. After eating we decided to go to my room. Except the adults. "Can we come?" Steve and the other older teens asked. The party and I looked at each other and nodded.

"alright! What should we do??" Mike asked. Dustin dramatically gasped. "we should play truth or dare!!" Dustin said. "oh hell nah it never ends up well" Steve said. "It depends, come on we're friends, we know each other, nothing could go wrong we're just paying for fun" Dustin said. We then agreed.

859 words. To be continued!! Sorry I hadn't updated, I was writing my other story and I kind of took a break from this one my apologies.
I don't like this chapter so I'm sorry