Chapter 61: Robin&Max&El

El's pov

Joyce and I went shopping after school. I was planning on buying max a Christmas gift since Christmas is in like 2 weeks. Joyce said she would go buy our gifts another time by herself so she surprises us on Christmas.

So she came with me to buy Max's gift and the secret santa one for my class. I've gotten a girl. Her name is Julia. Just a random classmate. I hadn't even spoken a word to her so I have no clue what to get her.

Joyce suggested we get that girl's a perfume and some Christmas chocolates with a Christmas bag of course. What else would you buy a girl to be honest. I don't know her personally to know what kind of clothes she likes or size so it's the best option I think.

Once we were done with that we've looked for Max's gift. "what are you going to get her?" Joyce asked as we were walking in the mall. "I don't know yet" I said. She nodded. (a/n:I won't say what yet)

Joyce and I decided to go eat. We went to burger King. "So how's school?" she asked. "It's good" I replied. "is max feeling better?" she asked. I nodded. "Thanks for letting me stay with at the hospital this whole time by the way" I said. "Of course, she needed you by her side. Just try to catch up on school and if you need help with anything don't hesitate to tell me" she said soflty. I nodded smiling.

*meanwhile*

Max's pov

"soo yeah she's so pretty" Robin said. She couldn't stop talking about Nancy. I first talked about el but damn she wouldn't stop a minute. She talks fast too.

"Woah we get it Rob. You're so in love with her" I said chuckling. "Says you who is obsessed with el" she said. I gasped. "I'm not obsessed!" I said defensively. "oh you so are and it's fine. I find it adorable, true love" she said laughing. "alright stop mocking my relationship" I said playfully nudging her.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door. "yeah?" I answered. It wad Billy. "Hey max have you seen my hair spray somewhere-" he said but cut himself off when he saw Robin.

"oh hey Robin" he said. "hey" Robin said. "what are you doing here?" he asked. "She's hanging out with me maybe?" I said. Billy looked at me. "aren't you older than her" he asked. I rolled my eyes. "No Billy age doesn't matter we're friends" I said making him laugh.

"chill I'm just joking" he said laughing. "well you're the only one laughing" I said. His smile faded away. "ouch" he joked. "Whatever and I think your hair spray is in the bathroom" I said. "thanks, oh nice hair by the way Robin" he said smiling. "Stop flirting Billy" I said. Robin's face was red

Billy laughed. "I'm not flirting, just a compliment. Plus I know she's into women" he said. Robin's eyes widened. So did mine. "Uhh what?" I asked. "oh please it's obvious and I won't tell anyone" he said. Before we could even say anything he closed the door.

Robin and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing. "Okay that was.. Weird I guess?" she said laughing. "yeah" I said. "Did you get el a gift or not yet?" she asked. "I did" I said. She smirked. "oh my god what did you get her?" she asked. I showed her.

Robin looked at the time. It was about 18:30 pm. "Do you think el is done shopping?" she asked. I frowned. "probably I don't know" I said. "Should we call to ask her?" she asked. "To come over?" I asked. She smirked. I laughed.

"Don't your want your girlfriend joining us? Plus we've discussed and gossiped our stuff already" she said. "of course I don't mind" I said smiling. I grabbed the phone and called el. "hey el!" I said. "hey max!" she said excitedly.

"did you come back from shopping?" I asked. "yeah I'm at home why?" she asked. "Do you want to come over? Robin is still here" I said. There was a pause. "El?" I asked. "Sure, does Robin mind?" she asked. "no she doesn't mind" I said. "Okay then! Sure I can come over" she said.

I smiled. "Okay see you el!" I said smiling. "see you max! I love you" she said making me blush. "I love you too!" I said smiling. Then we hung up. I heard Robin laughing. I forgot she was there because I was too busy talking to el and smiling like an idiot.

"aww that was so cute!!" Robin said excitedly. "Oh shut up" I said giggling coveting my blushing face.

*later*

The bell rang. I ran downstairs excitedly to open the door. "Hi!!" I said smiling hugging el. "hey baby!!" she said giggling. "let's go upstairs" I said. She nodded. I grabbed her hand. "Oooo el!! Hii" Robin said excitedly. "Hi!!" el said. Robin stood up and hugged her.

"alright what do you want to do??" Robin asked. El and I were sitting crossed legs on the bed and Robin wanted to sit on my desk chair. She kept spinning like a child.

"you're gonna get dizzy Robin" I said laughing. "No I won't" she said. She stopped spinning and fell on the floor pretending of course. "That's not funny get up" el said giggling. "Yeah get up Robin" I said. She stayed on the floor still pretending.

"Alright come on" I said grabbing her by the arm trying to get her up. She finally stood up. "Oooo wanna play uno?" Robin asked. El smiled. "yeah!!" she said excitedly. "And we should put on some music" el said looking at me. I nodded. She stood up and walked to turn on the radio.

"hey el can you get me a hair tie please I got a bit hot" I said. "sure" she said opening my drawer. "oh wow she knows where they are" Robin said. "Of course she does she's always here and I'm always at her house Robin!" I said laughing slightly

"oh yeah right" she said. "exactly my house is Max's second home and Max's house is my second home, right max" el said giggling. "that's right" I said laughing. I remember I once told her that. It's true. We've hung out at each other's houses so many times  so it's basically our second home

El also grabbed the uno cards from an other drawer. "oh she knows where the cards are as well-" Robin said smirking. "oh my god just shut up Robin! Of course she knows we play cards all the time!" I said.

"El your girlfriend is being mean to me" Robin said jokingly but with a serious look on her face. El just giggled and walked back towards us. "Aren't you gonna say anything" Robin said dramatically

"I'm not getting involved" el said laughing. "Stop acting like a kid Robin" I said laughing. Robin rolled her eyes. "anyways let's play" Robin said.

As el was dealing the uno cards to us I was putting my hair up. Robin started laughing for some reason. "what-" I asked but then trailed off when I realised why she was laughing.

"oh my god stop Robin!" I said annoyed. El stopped dealing and looked at both of us confused. "what's going on?" el asked confused. "nothing-" I said but Robin interrupted me. "Her ears-" she said laughing. I sighed annoyed.

"what's wrong with her ears?" el asked confused. I groaned in annoyance because Robin is embarrassing me in front of my own girlfriend. I know she won't make fun of my like Robin is but it's still embarrassing. "She's got slightly protruding ears" Robin said laughing. My face was red. "Robin!!" I said annoyed.

"Oh shut up!" I said. El looked at my ears and I immediately covered them up. "Aww they're cute why are you making fun of max Robin?" el said giggling trying to get my hands off my ears, to stop covering them. "No!" I said giggling. "come on max I won't judge you they're cute and not protruding stop listening to Robin" el said.

I finally let go because I would have to anyway at some point. My face was red from embarrassment. "they are a bit protruding but thanks" I said. "It's fine they're fine" she said, leaned over and kissed my nose making me blush.

I noticed Robin smirking. "oh my god do you know anything else than to smirk at us all the time!" I said. "not really I just admire my cute baby gays-" Robin said but el slapped her arm slightly

Robin gasped not expecting that from el. I laughed. "that's my girl" I said giggling. So did el. Robin did as well after a few seconds. "damn el I wasn't expecting that, max usually slaps my arm" Robin said. "oh sorry did it hurt-" el said slightly worried.

She's so innocent and cute. "Nah I'm fine" Robin said smiling messing El's hair playfully. "oh my god what is it with you and Steve messing my hair! I'm not a cat!" el said loudly making Rovim and I laugh.

"It's not funny my hair is a mess" el said giggling even though she was still annoyed.   El was trying to fix them slightly. "love they're fine, let's start playing shall we?" I asked. El nodded. "aww-" Robin said but I gave her a quick glare to stop so she did surprisingly. Then we started playing.

1604 words. To be continued!!
Hi!