Chapter 62: Sleepover (Elmax)

Max's pov

Robin then left so it was just el and I. "Hey el do you wanna stay for a sleepover?" I asked her. "We've got school tomorrow so I don't think hopper will let me" el said. "oh right I forgot it was Wednesday today" I said. She laughed. "it's fine" she said.

"come here" I said opening my arm to cuddle with a smile. She smiled. Her sweet smile.. She hugged me quickly without second thought making me fall on the bed.

I giggled. She wrapped her arms around me tightly hugging me. We stayed like that, El still cuddling me as I was layed down on the bed as the music on the radio was playing. El was singing quietly. She was so cute

After a few minutes of cuddling she got up slightly, getting support from her arm. She looked at me. Our faces inches away. We both smiled and stared at each other's eyes. I was so in love with this girl.

Her eyes glanced at my lips for a split second, so did I. I then leaned in and kissed her, she kissed back. After a few seconds we pulled away. El was blushing slightly and stated at me again.

She smiled. "what?" I asked giggling. "You're so pretty" she whispered as she rested her hand on my cheek, caressing it softly with her thumb. I blushed. "so are you" I whispered back smiling.

"max! Joyce is here!" I heard my mom yelling from downstairs. My mom came home from work so Billy must have told her that el was over. "Okay!" I said. I looked at el with sad eyes.

"I don't want you to gooo" I whined. She laughed. "Me either, I could try to convince Joyce and tell will to make my bag for tomorrow?" she asked smirking. I smirked as well. "Sureee" I said. We both went downstairs.

"we gotta ask your mom first" el said stopping us from going all the way downstairs. "yeah I know" I said laughing. "hey mom, is it okay if el stays over the night?" I asked. "Isn't it Wednesday tomorrow?" she asked. I nodded. "we'll go to school together? If you and Joyce say yes" I said

My mom stopped to think. "Okay that can happen" she said. We walked outside to talk to Joyce. "Hey girls!" Joyce said through the car. She opened the window to talk to us. My mom came as well. "Hi" we both said.

"hey Mrs. Byers, is it okay if el stays the night?" I asked. "First of all please call me Joyce" she said chuckling. "sorry I forgot 'I said chuckling as well. "it's fine. Uhh I'm not sure it's Wednesday but-" Joyce said but my mom interrupted

"I can take her to school tomorrow with max obviously if you're worried about that" my mom said smiling. "Oh okay that would be nice! Thank you!" Joyce said smiling. "Thank you!!" el said smiling excitedly, happy that Joyce let her.

"No problem" Joyce said smiling. "can you tell will to do my bag, put the books for tomorrow please?" el asked. "yeah sure honey. See you, have fun and behave, don't bother Susan please" Joyce said laughing but with a serious look. "they're always alright they never bothered me" my mom said. Both el and I looked at each other and smiled.

Joyce nodded, waved and she left. The three of us then walked inside. El and I went upstairs. "Here I'll give you clothes love" I said once we got into my room because I could tell what she was thinking.

"oh okay thanks" she said smiling. I gave her a hoodie of mine. She gasped. "Ooo wow" she said excitedly. I laughed at her reaction. She gets excited easily which I find absolutely adorable. ⬇️

 ⬇️