Chapter 78: Ice Skating

Max's pov

After we played with tee legos and ate the Christmas cookies, we've went to get ready to go ice skating. It was showing as well. I told the party if they wanted to stay at my house for a sleepover.

My mom agreed fortunately,so did the other parents just as long as we behave. We've changed into sweatpants because it would be cold at the ice skating, kept the matching sweaters all of us were matching and we just put on a coat on top to keep us warm

I was in my room with el changing. She suddenly gapsed. I turned around to see what happened. "wanna know what I've brought with me!" she said excitedly. "yeah of course" I said giggling.

She grabbed her bag and pulled out two beanies. They were both light blue ones. I smiled. "Wanna wear them? You don't have to if you don't want to-" she said. "Of course I want to!" I said smiling

"Ooo! It looks great on you baby!" she said smiling once I put on the beanie. "it does?" i asked walking towards my mirror to look at myself. "Yes!!!" she said. I smiled and tried to fix my hair and every, so it would look better and fit

She suddenly kissed my cheek making me blush and smile. After I finished fixing my hair el was watching me as I was with a smile on her face. I grabbed her face gently and kissed her lips softly. I grabbed the beanie and put it on her head.

I put it forcefully so it covers her eyes as well for fun. "Hey! I can't see max!" she said uncovering her eyes. I giggled. She giggled as well. "Lovebirds!! It's time to go, stop making out or giggling" we heard Dustin's voice speaking. "Okay!" I said rolling my eyes making el laugh slightly.

"alright let's go my love" I said before kissing her lips quickly. I grabbed her hand and dragged us out of the room. The boys were waiting for us in the living room. Robin, Nancy, Steve, Jonathan and billy didn't want to join us so it was just the party and I. Steve and Billy would give us the ride there with two cars so we can fit as usual just like other times

*later*

When we got out of the car I ran to the other side to open the door for el. She giggled. I smiled. "jeez max" Mike said laughing. "what?" I said raising an eyebrow. After we got our ice skates we've sat down to put them on. "I don't know how to skate" el told me a bit nervous. "We'll skate together it's okay, I'm not so good either but we'll try" I said giggling trying to make her feel better. She smiled and nodded.

Once we were done, we've all went there together. El and I didn't hesitate to hold hands. Everyone was holding hands with their friends or partner so it wouldn't be weird. Mike and will didn't want to hold hands though, they were scared.

We didn't go to the middle of the Alley. In case we fall, we could hold onto something. We hadn't fallen yet. We were smiling, it was so cold but we were having so much fun. "this is actually fun!" el said smiling. "I told you!" I said smiling. After a few seconds I lost balance and I  fell.

I also accidentally dragged el with me since we were holding hands. "Are you okay?" I asked worriedly. Instead of complaining or groaning in pain she started laughing. I laughed along with her. "Yeah I'm okay" she said through laughs. Dustin must have seen us and ran to us. "Are you okay?" he asked.

We nodded. He held his hand out helping us stand up. "thanks" el and I thanked him. He smiled and nodded. We fell a few times but we didn't get hurt. We had so much fun. After about an hour we all got tired so we left.

We took off our ice skates and stuff. Once we got into Steve's car, El took off her beanie. Her hair was messy, I started laughing. She frowned looking at me confused. "what?" she asked confused. "nothing-just your hair!" I said giggling.

"oh!" she said slightly giggling. She fixed them. She suddenly poked my nose gently. I smiled. "Your nose is red! It's so cute!you look like rudolf! " she said giggling. I smiled. "So is yours" I said giggling.

Both of our faces were bright red from the cold. El looked adorable I would say. After a few seconds of just chilling, listening to music during the ride and Steve talking to us about random stuff.

I noticed el shivering slightly next to me. Even though Steve turned on the car heater it was still cold, we needed time to adjust. We were holding hands. When I noticed that I wrapped my arms close to me.

She wrapped her hands around my waist hugging me tightly to warm each other up. I noticed Steve smiling through the mirror. He didn't comment anything, instead he just kept talking with Dustin. Will was also sitting next to me, in the back seat with el I. He was sleeping as usual.

*later at home*

"Wanna go outside in the snow?" Dustin asked excitedly. "Dustin is so cold!" Lucas said. "so?" Dustin said. "Fine, I'll go if someone wants to join me, follow me" Dustin said walking outside the house.

Mike and lucas exchanged a look, rolled their eyes but they both followed Dustin outside. "Wanna go love?" I asked el softly. "Yes!" she said smiling. "alright let's go" I said.

We went outside. El and I fell on the ground. We were both giggling like little kids. As we were laughing a snow ball was thrown right on my face. I groaned in pain. "ow! My nose!" I said annoyed. I heard Mike laughing so I immediately could tell who it was without even looking. El helped getting the snow out of my face.

She was giggling during so. "Its not funny" I said pretending to be mad but I couldn't help but laugh along. Before we knew it, we just started a snow ball fight for fun. Dustin aimed for me, he threw the snow ball towards me but I bended down and avoided it.

Because I bended down and it didn't go on me, it landed on Mike's face who was behind me. "What the hell-" Mike said annoyed. "Karma!" I said giggling as mike glared at me. "It wasn't me!" i said. He just rolled his eyes and threw a snow ball at me.

I covered my face with my hands. El threw one at Mike instead instead after. Mike didn't expect it. El and I laughed at his slightly shocked face as we gave each other a high five. "thanks love, good job!" I said. El smile proudly. El was surprisingly good at the snow fight. At this point we were teaming up but at times we threw snow balls on each other.

After we finished playing outside on the snow we've went inside because it was so cold, it was unbearable. We walked inside giggling. My mom noticed us freezing and asked if we wanted hot chocolate. We immediately agreed.

1233 words. To be continued!
Hi!