Spicy special 2.0

This chapter obviously contains smut.

This chapter will be smut with Pantsie and Dimitri and rip Pantalone. I aint religious or something but i will pray for him and his as-... LMAO.
Have fun reading.

(I know it is very random to write on this but I need a change from my other books for a moment and hopefully that will regain some of my muse)

After a long day of celebrating his birthday Pantalone finally can catch a break and sit in the living area alone and in peace. In his hand he has wineglass with obviously wine in it just enjoying the silence yet right as he was about to close his eyes to relax he hears somebody jump and land besides him on the couch. Staring at the man he sees it is Dimitri who has no muse to just walk around the couch to just calmly sit down on it so he just stares at the other blinking a few times before speaking "you are late to the party as it has ended"

"I had work" he spoke and moves Pantalone his feet on his lap so the other can relax fully. "I have gifts though"

Pantalone watches the other put his feet on his lap as he grins just a little taking a sip from the wine; hearing he got gifts though that is a different story since he was surprised that Dimitri has gifts for him "oh-..you do not have to give me anything you know?...but it is a kind gesture regardless" he falls silent when he sees Dimitri show a bouquet of flowers. He sets the wineglass down and takes it seeing they are his favourite flowers he smiles very softly "for the way you look, speak and act you do not seem like the man that would pay attention to what others like"

Dimitri is almost offended by that as he places a hand on his chest playfully glaring at the other and acting dramatic "I pay attention to a lot of things and what do you mean I don't seem like the man to do such things? You should know me by now" he chuckles softly watching a maid take the bouquet to put it in a vase but by now almost all servants and maids are asleep and she would be soon as well. "Second gift" he spoke and grabs two bottles of fire-water from his coat and hands one to Pantalone "I told you I will make you drunk for your birthday"

Pantalone chuckles and shakes his head very amused at how Dimitri his coat is like a magical bag he can take everything from and then he remembered that promise. "Why are you so eager on getting me drunk?" He asks taking the bottle inspecting it before he opens it and takes a small sip from it as it is indeed fire-water.

Dimitri opens the cap before he flicks it off and takes a big sip from it "eeeh I don't know in all honesty" he chuckles and rests one of his hands on Pantalone his shin carressing it with his thumb subconsciously. "Maybe for fun? Maybe to see what you are like when you are drunk"

The regrator chuckles and shakes his head taking a larger sip from the liquor.  "We shall see if we get drunk and how i will act"

- - ┈┈∘┈˃̶༒˂̶┈∘┈┈ - -

When the large bottles are emty, more then a hour has passed by then.
They are still sitting on the couch, drunk but they are laughing and having fun having a pleasent conversation.
Dimitri does not seem much different when he is drunk yet when it comes to Pantalone he seems to worry less and have mode fun seeming to let go of rules and seeming to let go in general...seeming less stressed.
They are sitting side by side as Pantalone rests his head now on Dimitri his broad shoulder staring into the fire "this fire-water is stronger then it usually is"

Dimitri nods and wraps his arm around the other. Dimitri has it very warm in his coat yet he does not take it off while pantalone should feel warm as well yet he feels cold instead "I made it myself and I like my drink strong just like me?"