45.

The next morning Dottore wakes up and he wakes up to Pantalone being fully dressed already and writing letters. Dottore sits up in the bed and looks at the man with a smile before he would stand up, steal Pantalone his robe and put it on as he walks over and hugs him from behind not looking at the letters "what are you writing"

"None of your business" Pantalone smiles up at the other and he puts the last letter in the envolope before he starts putting seals on them with this beautiful dark purple wax that had some shimmer to it.

Dottore looks at the stack of envolopes and he chuckles softly "Quite a lot of letters"he smiles and places a kiss on Pantalone his cheek.

"It is yes. I will need to take Isabella to Lucio his place since she will be staying there for a while. "He spoke and stands up taking the stack of letters and turns to look at Dottore seeing him stand there in his robe makes him grin a little "i wish i could take that off you and touch your body all over but in the moment i cannot do so. How sad" he smiles but he gives Dottore a kiss on his lips "i do not know how late i will return. If you are at the labratory then i will come by " he spoke but hearing Isabella call out for him he chuckles softly and leaves the bedroom.

Walking down the hallway to the frontdoor the headmaid helps him with his cloak and scarf as he hands her the stack of letters for safe keeping as he hands two other letters to a agent who would send them to Liyue which will take a little while longer so they already had to be sended out. "I am here" he smiles and takes Isabella her hand and heads to the carriage.

It took a while since the roads had a layer of frost over it so they head to be carefull, the horses had to be carefull so it took longer then usual but once they arrived Isabella runs out of the carriage and inside of the house. Pantalone follows only he calmly walks behind her and upon finding Lucio he walks over to him "thank you for wanting to take care of her"

The man nods as he lets out a soft sigh and pulls Pantalone in for a hug gently rubbing his back feeling upset since Pantalone told him everything. "I will take great care of her...but are you sure this is happening?"

Pantalone gives him a simple nod but that is about it "i am sure." He spoke hugging the man back "just make sure she does not find out. It is best if she never finds out" he speaks and watches Isabella with the dogs that Lucio had adopted as they all were strays but they are now well taken care off. Seeing her smile and laugh, seeing her so happy here he gives Lucio one more hug. "You will receive a letter. If she sees the sigil in the wax she thinks it will be for her so so not let her open the letter"

The brunette gives Pantalone and nod and rubs the back of his head "she will not read it i promise you that. "

Both men just look at Isabella before Pantalone turns to walk away. He and Isabella said farewell yesterday so technically there is no need to get emotional again and stress the small child out even more.

When he goes to Dottore his labratory and he sits in the carriage he was coughing, feeling weak so when he has arrived and entered the labratory looking sick and tired...mostly tired the clones are quick to receive him with open arms and to take care of him with giving him tea and such.

Dottore was working on something so leaving the room and seeing the clones speak with Pantalone to keep him company yet he sees they seem rather concerned and he can see why. Pantalone looks incredibly ill. This morning he seemed to be doing better then now so he walks over and kneels down infront of Pantalone taking both of his hands "leave us" he spoke and with that the clones left. Dottore places a kiss on Pantalone his knuckles remaining to sit on his knees infront of him. "Can i do anything for you?" He asks reaching up to place his hand on Pantalone his cheek but he sees his lips are stained red. He pressume it was wine but only if he knew it was blood from all the coughing.