42.

This chapter contains Smut

Looking in eachother their eyes and being so close Dottore wanted to pull his face away to give Pantalone some space thinking he would like that yet it was the opposite. Pantalone did not like Dottore was moving away so he quickly steals a kiss from him and places his own lips on the others making the first move which would indicate he was ready to possibly get back with Dottore. Dottore was taken by surprise so he pulls back and looks at the other having his hands onto his waist all this time yet now he is carressing the other his waist "are you sure you are ready? It is okay if you are not"

Pantalone looks at the other and gives him a nod "yes i am quite sure. I should have never left you in the first place. I know you may hurt others but you will never hurt me physically...you would never dare to slap me"

"..."

"Unless it is in some kinky way" he chuckles before he looks at Dottore with a smile "i love you Dottore. I always have and even when i was angry at you i always had you on my mind...i always wondered how you were doing and what you are doing. " he whispers since their faces are so close he did not really want to speak with a loud volume.

Dottore listens and just smiles when he does; he smiles because Pantalone never stopped thinking about him. The doctor leans in and places a peck onto Pantalone his lips but Pantalone leaned in as they exchange kiss after kiss as eventually they deepened it their tongues brushing against eachother and Dottore would bite down on Pantalone his tongue in a gentle manner to trap him there and to play around which caused Pantalone to let out a whine. Not because he was in pain but because he was more so annoyed he ruined the kiss. Dottore would chuckle and release the other his tongue aswell for that he would pull back from the kiss to look at the other "i want you...i want to take you and make your body mine but i do not want you to cry or feel upset ..be reminded of how rough he was"

Pantalone turns around to face Dottore better and wraps his arms around his neck "...i know, despite you able to go rough it will be nothing compared to anything he did"he whispers and kisses him on his lips again seeming to be wanting this aswell.

Dottore was unsure so he would test the waters first and see where Pantalone would draw the line "just say stop of you feel uncomfortable or dislike it" he spoke and moves his hands over Pantalone his hips to his behind so that he can squeeze his ass cheeks all while he would press kisses against the other his neck. Keeping hold of one cheek, spreading it he moves one of his fingers to rub against the other his entrance. Right as he inserts a finger he would start to suck on Pantalone his soft delicate skin and leave hickeys all over his neck while he fingers him.

Pantalone could do not much with his hands being in this state as yes they hurted like hell but the pleasure he is getting is greater then the pain so he did not mind it really. He would lift one leg up against Dottore his waist while he would move his head to give Dottore better to his neck. He did not moan but he was smiling while biting his bottomlip but as soon as he feels a second finger of the other enter and him press them against his prostate his head falls down onto Dottore his shoulder as he lets out a moan "why is it always-...that when you use your fingers you always know how to find that spot so....quic-...ah!" Another moan escapes his lips when Dottore moves his fingers over that spot again and his arms wrap tighter around Dottore his neck. "Stop doing that~..."

Dottore continues to leave hickeys as soon enough Pantalone his neck is covered in dark purple, blue and red hickeys. "Me brushing my fingers against that spot? If that is what you wish"he spoke and and adds a thirth finger and focuses on fingering the other now at a normal pace. He feels how Pantalone melts in his touch and he feels him relax, let out moans and even throw his head back. Dottore looks at Pantalone throw his head back and since Pantalone his troath is on full display he presses gentle kisses against it before bitting down on it to leave a bite mark.