Special 2.0

Your fav psycho doctor torturing young Lucio </3

Soooooo yes this chapter will contain torture, gore etc etc aswell for some tension 😏🤌🏻

A week after being in this facility Lucio was already so broken by Dottore that he was sitting in his cell trembling, shivering, flinching as the footsteps of Dottore made his head hang low and it made him cry so hearing his cell door open and watching the doctor crouch down infront of him he cries even louder absolutely terrified of this man and oh how did Dottore enjoy it so he grabs a handfull of lucio his hair and yanks it back so he can look at his face as the young man his face who has bruises all over his body aswell for cuts and and bandages for the deeper wounds Dottore had to stitch up. Dottore hums amused seeing the other cry yet when he raises the scalpal knife he re-opens the scar on Lucio his face with a smile on his face and just watches the tissue of his skin seperate, the blood stream out and the other whince and whine in pain. "Be good and remain silent...i have a headache" the doctor spoke but when he does he yanks Lucio his head more back so he has access to his neck and opens that scar up on his neck only not as deep as Dottore could easily stop it by applying pressure to it.
it is more so to scare Lucio.

"Im- .sorry" the brunette gets out trough his tears "im sorry"

"About what?" the doctor asks and stands up to grab some other equipment. "Speak in sentences Lucio and do not stutter" he spoke returning with a whip as he stands infront of smiling down at the prisoner unraveling the whip that had small metal spikes on it.
Hearing Lucio speak, hearing him stutter Lucio slaps him full force across his face before he walks to stand behind Lucio and moves his beautiful long hair out of the way so he has full access to the back "what are you most afraid off?" He asks and right after that question he crashes the whip down on Lucio his back as instandly there was a large wound on his back.

Lucio cried out in pain letting out a scream before he grips onto his own thighs digging his nails into his pants "d-drowing..."

"How come?" Another strike and those screams, they are so pleasant for Dottore to hear especially the cries that follow yet the next strike was harder because Lucio did not awnser him "i suggest you to awnser my questions quickly " he spoke and another strike would come on Lucio his back as his back is bleeding quite a lot due to the deep wounds as the whip itself is covered in blood, each time Dottore would strike down blood would be flying around and blood is flowing down at a quick pace so the waistband of Lucio his pants is quickly covered in blood.

Lucio had to catch his breath because of the pain and he honestly feels like passing out but he would awnser regardless not wanting to be punished more "because...my mother tried to drown me when i was little...when i was sitting in bath..." he explaines "t-then my father told me he wished i drowned that day... " he managed to get out and yes he paused and stuttered but luckily Dottore shows some mercy and will not punish him for that.

Dottore listens and honestly he kind of feels bad for him. Yes he himself is cruel but almost being drowned by your own mother and your own father wishing you drowned is rough. Dottore stares down at the other, he moves to stand infront of him before he grabs Lucio his jaw and makes the boy look up at him while he bends down so their faces are close together "so you are not scared of me? You did not name me-..."

Lucio his eyes are half-lidded due to him being so tired and in pain so he quickly shakes his head his eyes going a little more open when the doctor said that...he was terrified of Dottore beyond anything.
The Doctor firmly held Lucio his head in place as tears fill his eyes and they roll down his cheeks "i-..." he did not know how to awnser that but it is obvious how scared he is in the moment so Dottore would use Lucio his own fear against him to make him more scared of him so he drags the nineteen year old out with ease and drags him to tub he had filled up. Regardless...he had wanted to waterboard him so Lucio could not really eacape this situation yet seeing the water he tries to move away from Dottore who had a tight grip onto his hair yet maybe Lucio could surprised the doctor and he is just grabbing onto last straws at this point since there is nothing he can do anymore so he hugs one of Dottore his legs who instandly stopped in his tracks to look down at the other. "Im sorry sir...im sorry sir" he kept on apologizing as he would cry and rest his forehead against Dottore his leg not able to look at the doctor anymore.