21.

I am writing this chapter while i am balling my eyes out so bare with me please  XD
Anyways there is smut in this chapter

When Pantalone went up the staires he feels a warmth at his knuckes, a stinging sensation so when he looks down at his knuckles he sees that they are bleeding. Pantalone thinks when he hit Lucio on the mask it probably scrapped his knuckles as it was pretty bad since blood is trickling down his hand. Entering the room he just lets the door get slammed shut as he just walks to Dottore. Before Dottore could speak Pantalone grabs the other his troath and pins him to the wall, throwing the other his mask off and kisses him deeply, passionately on the lips adding his tongue within the kiss in a instand. Dottore was indeed about to speak but when he got pressed against the wall by the other as for once Pantalone is more dominant he was surprised since this has never happened before, it his has never happened before that Pantalone is so eager. Taken by surprise he did not kiss back for a good moment as he just pulls back but as he does Pantalone only presses the other further into the wall so their kiss could not break apart. It is obvious whatever it is Pantalone did not want to speak off at the moment and tried to escape it with actions so Dottore would let him for now placing his hands onto Pantalone his waist letting out a soft moan because he can feel how forcefull the other is being, he can feel that even in the kiss Pantalone is dominant with his tongue pressing it roughly against Dottore his tongue as their saliva would mix and since the kiss was rougher then what Dottore is used to, not to mention the bloody hand on his troath it was harder for him to swallow so the doctor would drool just a little till the point it was on his chin. When the kiss broke appart a string of saliva connected their lips; both men are silent for a long moment. Almost as if the doctor knows what to do he got on his knees and starts to take Pantalone his pants off. "Do you want to talk about it?"

Pantalone thinks back of what the guard says...that Dottore had a plan that would not benefit him. He just lets out a soft sigh when he feels the other had taken him into his mouth. Feeling how Dottore would suck, suckle and kiss the head of his cock it made him want to relax yet he was to angry to do so. They way the other would work his mouth made him get warm rather quickly so he took the top half of his clothing off moving his bloody hand in Dottore his hair, grabbing a handfull of hair before he forced the other to take all of him in his mouth feeling the tip of his cock hit the back of Dottore his troath before it would go down the other his troath a little. "I want to use you until you cannot speak...cannot walk so shut up please"

Dottore would calmly suck on the other his tip of his cock but when the other pushes him down to take all of the other his length he grips onto the other his tighs with his nails digging into his skin. He did not gag but he did let out a hum to let him know not to do that so unexpectedly ever again...he also hummed to send vibrations around the other his length but it is safe to say Dottore is not pleased by this move. Hearing the other speak he wonders what had gotten him so mad, to make Pantalone who always is so passionate , gentle and loving towards him want to do this...it was unlike him yet he thinks the guard may have said something stupid.

Pantalone would move his hands onto Dottore his cheeks looking down at him while carressing them gently before he would thrust out of his mouth, then thrust in full force technically holding the other his face and is face-fucking him. Letting out a grunt he would throw his head back untill he is able to look up at the ceiling since as he was fucking the other his mouth he can feel the other would try his best to remain sucking and using his tongue...The doctor is struggling to do so but still it adds to the extra stimulation.

Dottore would not lie that the pace Pantalone is thrusting at was hurting his troath, roof of his mouth and jaw as he would signal trough squeezes on Pantalone his tigh for him to slow down but seeing he is not doing so he eventually pulls away and looks up at him "talk to me"