4.

* This chapter contains murder *

When the carriage stopped infront of the manor Pantalone looks down at Isabella gently carressing the back of her head not really wanting to wake her up so he lifts her up and carries her out of the carriage carrying her inside to her bedroom. Laying her on the bed he would take her boots, coat, headband, gloves and such off before he tucks her in staying by her side for a moment longer to make sure she is a hundred percent alright.

Meanwhile Dottore saw them return home. He did not approach them to say hello but he did stare at the cloak being brought in that is covered in blood, fully having been soaked and is completely red. He could not help but grin and just go on about his day for now knowing that later on chaos will happen which he had planned for.

When Pantalone comes downstaires he just lets out a deep sigh sitting down in the the large living room on the couch where he is just sitting drinking wine. Soon he sees the doctor sit down opposite of him on the other couch as they exchange a look. "Who did you murder?"

Pantalone raises a brow before he stares into the fire of the fireplace. "The doll maker. Isabella poked her finger on a needle and bled"

Dottore was quiet before he bursts out into laugher " a needle? You sure are dramatic aren't you? It only would have drawn one droplet of blood and you go out there murdering a man for it. " he chuckles finding it very amusing what motive Pantalone has as he now just snickers to himself "and they call me insane" the doctor manages to calm himself and then stares at the other who seems unamused "did he face the full wrath?"

Pantalone scoffs and just looks at the wineglass swirling the liquid around before he takes another sip "that is the funny thing...i did not have my Delusion on me. It was gone. I do not know where it is so i had to improvice. I threw him on the ground and only approaching him already had him crying and begging for mercy. "He spoke. Standing up he walks to the other couch where he sits closer to Dottore both now sitting in the corners of the couches they were sitting in so they could lean on the arm rest to get closer to one another "i had to improvice when i had to murder him aswell...so...i grabbed the fabric cutting scissors that the man used and i stabbed him in his neck.  Over and over again it was...fun" he spoke holding his glass out.

Dottore gladly takes the glass and takes a sip from it before he hands it back. "Do you think you lost your delusion or did somebody steal it?" He asks but..he is the one that stole it and is ablut to frame a maid for it.

Pantalone chuckles and sets the wineglass down after he had taken the last sip from it as he then lets out a sigh "i hope not...otherwise i will have murdered two people today..."

"Then lets look for your delusion" he spoke standing up and holds out his hand to help the other Harbinger to stand up. He knows Pantalone can perfectly stand on his own but it was a kind gesture that some may see as something a gentleman would do. Pantalone nods and takes Dottore his hand standing up and just walks out of the room asking around knowing that Dottore would do the more so hands on work. The doctor just walks down the hall with a big grin on his face entering the maids room eho this morning brought Pantalone his clean clothing and grabs the Delusion from her drawer before he goes back to Pantalone holding it out to show him "it seems like one of your maidens was curious herself on how this thing worked. I found it hidden in her dresser."

It has been a couple minutes so when Dottore shows it to him he quickly takes it so that it is safe with himself "thank you...which maid?"