15.

Arriving at a restaurant both Harbingers look around seeing everybody look at them. Both Harbingers seemed to mind the staires since many amongst these people started gossiping. How could they in their pressence? Fools... Dottore makes a note in his mind of the faces of the people but when the boss of the place came to asign them to a private room to eat Dottore places his hand on Pantalone his lowerback almost in a protective way as he guides him to the room keeping his hand on his lowerback for the time being. Pantalone lets Dottore guide him but upon arrival in the room he simply sits down and just stares at the menu as the atmosphere was warm, nice, calming...romantic.

Dottore sits down infront of the other watching as the light that is given of by the candle standing on the table enhance the futures of Pantalone which causes him to zone out just admiring the other his beauty, taking in each detail. Reaching out he takes Pantalone his glasses off.

Pantalone was just looking at the menu to focused on that so when Dottore took his glasses up it got him surprised so he looks at the other with a smile yet a puzzled expression "why did you do that?"

"I wanted to have a better look at your eyes" the doctor spoke tilting his head a little looking at the other inspecting how the purple color of the other his eyes reacted in the warm candle light. He was sure of his feelings in this very moment, he fell...and he fell hard.

Pantalone just looks at the other for a moment longer keeping the smile on his face wondering why Dottore is staring at him and not the menu. Soon though Pantalone would look back down at the menu putting his glasses back on otherwise he would get a headache if he reads without them "what would you like?"

Dottore remains silent for a long time after that question before he glances quickly down at the menu not wanting to take his eyes of the other so he looks back at Pantalone. "I will have whatever you are having"

Pantalone raises a brow before a chuckle leaves his lips looking at the other setting the menu down "we have very different tastes Dottore. You have not taken a proper look at the menu...i am sure there is something you like on there"

"I am sure there is...but i want whatever you are having"

Pantalone shakes his head and smiles looking at the waiter enter the room with a bottle of wine and pours both men a glass but the waiter was shaking while pouring the glass...he was scared of them. Pantalone places a gentle hand on the waiter his hand giving him a gentle smile "take your time"

Dottore watches Pantalone do this, he watches how the waiter stops shaking and smile back at the other..he grew jealous so he just grabs the bottle from the young man "leave-..." he spoke and finishes the pouring of the wine.

Pantalone turns his gaze to Dottore while he raises the glass of wine to his lips and takes a sip from it "you're jealousy is showing"

"I am not jealous..."

"Mhh very well then, then if you are not why would you yank that bottle from the poor young man's hand?" The harbinger asks tilting his head

Dottore glares at Pantalone as he takes a sip from the wine aswell just leaning back in the seat "he was taking to long"

"Are you in a rush? Have somewhere to go?"

"Quit you're teasing" Dottore spoke playfully rolling his eyes beneath the mask. Watching a other waiter walk in to take their order he watches Pantalone order for them both. He just watches each movement and each movement of the waiter as he is a little on guard at the moment. When the waiter left he takes Pantalone his hand that is resting on the table "i don't like it here"

Pantalone holds the other his hand back chuckling softly, shaking his head while he takes another sip of the wine before setting the glass back down "you hate everywhere we go"